Come back to the party and stay focus, is the message being sent by Congress of the People Political Leader, Prakash Ramadhar, to members who left the organisation.
Recently some prominent figures of the C.O.P. decided to leave the membership.
Speaking at a COP meeting held in St Augustine this week, Mr Ramadhar called on […]
The Congress of the People has condemned the actions of the Independent Liberal Party, following a public political meeting held on Saturday at the Centre of Excellence in Macoya.
According to a media release issued, the COP sees as disrespectful and mischievous, the announcement of the presence of an unnamed COP representative at the ILP […]
Mr. Dookeran said he is concerned about the run-off elections proposal.
The COP member said it is a good idea […]
The national executive of the Congress of the People will meet this week to discuss finding a caretaker for the constituency of D’Abadie/O’Meara.
This will happen once Anil Roberts resigns as Member of Parliament for the area.
Political Leader of the COP, Prakash Ramadhar said that the party will hold a national assembly to approve […]
Congress of the People Political Leader Prakash Ramadhar says the result of the poll has vindicated him.
Preliminary results showed that Mr. Ramadhar won with 1,474 votes.
His closest competitor Carolyn Seepersad-Bachan received 1,028 votes.
Lincoln Douglas trailed with 162 votes and Rufus Foster who dropped out of the race and then […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news