President of the Downtown Owners and Merchants Association, Gregory Aboud says the recent robbery of a pawn shop in Port –Of- Spain, proves that Trinidad and Tobago is a dangerous country.
Noting the sophistication of the job, Mr. Aboud said unsolved crime in Trinidad and Tobago continues to bear heavily on the nation’s business people […]
Tobago’s Development Minister, Dr. Delmon Baker, has told Tobagonians that the crime situation on the island has been escalating.
While delivering grants to NGO’s in Tobago this week Dr. Baker informed Tobagonians that they needed to ensure that the island’s development.
Mr Baker pointed to the latest police statistics which painted a grim picture.
The woman went to the Cunupia police station this morning where she told officers that the man routinely threatens to kill her.
She said he threatened her with the gun yesterday evening, but went to […]
Media personality and former presenter of Power 102fm, Marcia Henville was Murdered. Dr Eslyn McDonald Burris, in the official autopsy report confirms that signs of blunt force trauma to the head, stab wounds and a slit throat were found.
Marcia’s body was found burnt in a fire confined to her bedroom Saturday morning at her […]
According to police reports, two men were detained by the officers around 12 noon after police received information pertinent to the occupants of a white Toyota Hilux […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news