President of the Downtown Owners and Merchants Association, Gregory Aboud says the recent robbery of a pawn shop in Port –Of- Spain, proves that Trinidad and Tobago is a dangerous country.
Noting the sophistication of the job, Mr. Aboud said unsolved crime in Trinidad and Tobago continues to bear heavily on the nation’s business people […]
Tobago’s Development Minister, Dr. Delmon Baker, has told Tobagonians that the crime situation on the island has been escalating.
While delivering grants to NGO’s in Tobago this week Dr. Baker informed Tobagonians that they needed to ensure that the island’s development.
Mr Baker pointed to the latest police statistics which painted a grim picture.
The woman went to the Cunupia police station this morning where she told officers that the man routinely threatens to kill her.
She said he threatened her with the gun yesterday evening, but went to […]
Media personality and former presenter of Power 102fm, Marcia Henville was Murdered. Dr Eslyn McDonald Burris, in the official autopsy report confirms that signs of blunt force trauma to the head, stab wounds and a slit throat were found.
Marcia’s body was found burnt in a fire confined to her bedroom Saturday morning at her […]
According to police reports, two men were detained by the officers around 12 noon after police received information pertinent to the occupants of a white Toyota Hilux […]
- Carnival Results 2017
- St Vincent born calypsonian Lornette “Fya Empress” fires back at TUCO
- In spite of the long career Calypso Rose has no plans to bow out of the musical arena
- Football away focus while horse racing is all at home – today
- Bravo has tweet and cricketing future in his hands, regional boss says
- US Muslim community campaigns to repair Jewish cemetery
- Former National Security Minister says Government must properly communicate the truth to US President Donald Trump
- Tourism Minister says she is expecting a bumper Carnival season 2017
- Calypsonian Lady Gypsy’s fate for a spot in the Calypso Monarch is still uncertain
- President of the Route Two Maxi Taxi Association calls for more security at City Gate after Carnival fetes
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news