Intensifying cooperation regarding regional security was the focus of discussions on Friday morning when the Minister of National Security Major General (Ret’d) the Honourable Edmund Dillon received a courtesy call from His Excellency Arend Biesebroek, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary and Head of the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
Thirty -eight year old Joel Burnett otherwise known as Cranky’ of Basanta Trace, Tunapuna, has been charged with the murder of 26 year old Akeem Reid.
The DPP handed down instruction on Tuesday.
Mr. Reid, 26, of Henry Street, Arouca, was run over with his own vehicle during a confrontation with a group of […]
Investigations continue into the death of a 32 year old mechanic who was stabbed to death at his home on Sunday.
Dead is Randy Ramkissoon. Police reports state that he had been at his Standard Road, Fyzabad home with his wife and three young children when the incident occurred.
The dead […]
Captain Gary Griffith is applauding Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley for taking swift action in revoking the appointment of Marlene McDonald as Minister of Public Utilities.
Speaking on the Power Breakfast Show on Power 102.1fm yesterday morning Mr. Griffith said gangs having affiliation with Government Ministers has been a catalyst towards increased crime in […]
President of the Downtown Owners and Merchants Association, Gregory Aboud says the recent robbery of a pawn shop in Port –Of- Spain, proves that Trinidad and Tobago is a dangerous country.
Noting the sophistication of the job, Mr. Aboud said unsolved crime in Trinidad and Tobago continues to bear heavily on the nation’s business people […]
- Intensified Corporation for Regional Security Discussed by Heads, in Recent Meeting on Crime.
- West Indies target 470 deficit in pink-ball Test against England
- Vincent Cabrera Tells GML Workers To Band Together and Demand Job Security after 31 More Are Dismissed.
- Active Hurricane Season It Is. More Active Than Previous Seasons, Says MET Head.
- A Must See. Ladies, Call Up Your Girlfriends. We’re Heading Out!
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! Want A Cocktail? Here’s What You Need.
- NOTE: Caribbean Airlines Reschedules Flights
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- Intensifying cooperation regarding regional security was the focus of discussions on Friday morning when the Minister of National Security Major General (Ret’d) the Ho
- Keiron Pollard Second day of the fifth ever day-night pink-ball match in Test cricket history closed with West Indies on 44 for the loss of opener Kraigg Braithwaite for
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news