Attorney for the accused in the Keynna Cumberbatch rape and murder case received some stern words from Arima Magistrate Indrani Cedeno for his absence in court this morning.
The Magistrate who appeared to be visibly agitated initially refused to adjourn the matter on the request of attorney Fareed Ali.
Cedeno insisted that the absentee attorney […]
The Attorney General has called on Acting Commissioner of Police Stephen Williams not to close their investigation into the surgical removal of cocaine pellets by a doctor at a hospital in Eastern Trinidad.
AG Anand Ramlogan made his call at the weekly post cabinet briefing.
On Wednesday Commissioner Williams […]
The dead man has been identified as 37 year old Marlon Charles.
Mr. Charles was last seen alive by employees at the hospital who had earlier held celebrated his birthday.
His mother said she received a call […]
The murdered men are 41-year-old Colin Samuels, 35-year-old Jason Spencer, 35-year-old Sheldon Simmons and Joel Pompey.
Samuels was shot in his red Nissan X-trail in Port of Spain when […]
According to police, Joshua Hospedales was driving his vehicle near his Arena Road, Freeport home when at 12.30 a.m. on Sunday he was held up by two men.
Hospedales stopped vehicle, and […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news