Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from another former Minister Gary Griffith.
Below is the full interview in 2 parts.
A tough task ahead. This is how former National Security Minister, Gary Griffith, describes the way forward for his successor, former Brigadier General Carl Alfonso.
Mr. Griffith is one of several ministers who were axed from the cabinet in an address to the nation by Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar, at the Diplomatic Center, St. […]
Chief of the Tobago House of Assembly, Orville London has expressed concern over the recent cabinet reshuffle during a media conference at the Administrative Complex in Calder Hall, Scarborough, on Tuesday.
The THA head said the government should call an early election in light of four cabinet reshuffles with the five years that the party […]
Former Minister of National Security had some scathing remarks after the announcement that he would be relieved of his Ministerial duties by the Prime Minister last night.
He has maintained that he did not resign but rather he was fired.
Mr. Griffith spoke on the Power Breakfast Show this morning on Power 102.1fm.
He described […]
Finance Minister, Larry Howai, tells the Senate both the Police Service and the Finance Ministry continue their probes into the controversial Life Sport Programme.
In July 2014 Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar terminated the Life Sport Programme which targeted at-risk youth.
The move was taken after an investigation by the Finance Ministry revealed alleged procurement […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news