A tough task ahead. This is how former National Security Minister, Gary Griffith, describes the way forward for his successor, former Brigadier General Carl Alfonso.
Mr. Griffith is one of several ministers who were axed from the cabinet in an address to the nation by Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar, at the Diplomatic Center, St. […]
Chief of the Tobago House of Assembly, Orville London has expressed concern over the recent cabinet reshuffle during a media conference at the Administrative Complex in Calder Hall, Scarborough, on Tuesday.
The THA head said the government should call an early election in light of four cabinet reshuffles with the five years that the party […]
Former Minister of National Security had some scathing remarks after the announcement that he would be relieved of his Ministerial duties by the Prime Minister last night.
He has maintained that he did not resign but rather he was fired.
Mr. Griffith spoke on the Power Breakfast Show this morning on Power 102.1fm.
He described […]
Finance Minister, Larry Howai, tells the Senate both the Police Service and the Finance Ministry continue their probes into the controversial Life Sport Programme.
In July 2014 Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar terminated the Life Sport Programme which targeted at-risk youth.
The move was taken after an investigation by the Finance Ministry revealed alleged procurement […]
Security forces have been placed on heightened alert in light of rampant murders.
Despite this there has been no letup in murders and lawlessness presently gripping the country.
The murder rate has risen to 14 just seven days into the new year.
Former National Security Minister and ILP Leader Jack Warner in an interview with […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news