130 million dollars is being put forward by the government as the final payment to former sugar -cane workers.
Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar, says consultations were held with the various groups which represent the former sugar employees.
Speaking at the Monday Night Forum held by the United National Congress at Kanhai Presbyterian Primary School, […]
The latest NACTA poll conducted has given Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar a marginal lead against PNM political Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley.
The survey, which is described as a loose barometer of politics, indicated that the Prime Minister still enjoys high approval ratings among her members and supporters, but the poll also shows that her […]
Speaking with News Power Now, Pastor Dottin said there is a bigger issue surrounding the hunger strike by Environmentalist Dr. Wayne Kublalsingh.
He added that he believed that a lot of […]
The parliament was told by Finance Minister, Larry Howai, that the government is no longer interested in following through on its plan to set up a company called Atrius which would have utilized assets from failed insurance giant CLICO.
Minister Howai was asked to give an update on the status of Atrius by Opposition […]
Labour Minister, Errol McLeod, is of the view that the government has delivered on manifesto promises made to the working class in the country.
Some trade unionists have said the government has not brought to the forefront matters critical to the labor movement.
However, speaking at the weekly post cabinet news briefing at the Prime […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news