Labour Minister, Errol McLeod, is of the view that the government has delivered on manifesto promises made to the working class in the country.
Some trade unionists have said the government has not brought to the forefront matters critical to the labor movement.
However, speaking at the weekly post cabinet news briefing at the Prime […]
A recent newspaper article highlighted an attack on a teacher by a form 2 student.
However, there have been several claims by students that the teacher hit the […]
He said the appointment of Arnold Ram as a Department head is a continued trend of Nepotism by the Government.
He claimed […]
Animal Behaviorist, Kristel Ramnath said the government is not ready for the implementation of the Dog Control Act.
According to Ms. Ramnath the Act which takes effect today calls for registration of the dogs but no system has been put in place to do so.
She added that the issue […]
May 22, 2014
It is rather peculiar that an undated video, framing what is alleged to be a Minister of Government surfaces – one that carries no evidence of anything but a distraction from the real burning issues of the day, some of which were raised by the Honourable Minister […]
- Trinbago Knight Riders in clash of Top Two in CPL T20 in St Kitts
- Woodbrook Residents Successfully Challenge POS City Cooperation in Court
- Prime Minister Rowley Not Opposed to Meeting with Trade Unions Tomorrow.
- Corruption at Port Authority Will be Addressed. Springboard Effort for Other Agencies Like WASA.
- Port Authority Announces Delayed Sailings.
- Hiker Found Dead After 3 Day Search.
- Baby’s Body Discovered at Beetham Landfill.
- Police Officer Shot in Morvant by Gunmen Hiding In Bushes.
- PM Says Ferry Acquisition Docs Forwarded to AG. Admits Something Isn’t Right.
- Sea Bridge Uncertainty Prompts Major Concerns. The Prime Minster is Called on To Answer.
- Woodbrook residents were ticketed for garbage placement outside their residences. The impasse between Woodbrook residents and the Port- of -Spain City Corporation over re
- Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley, says he is willing to meet representatives of the labour movement tomorrow for discussions. On August 4th following their mass march an
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news