Labour Minister, Errol McLeod, is of the view that the government has delivered on manifesto promises made to the working class in the country.
Some trade unionists have said the government has not brought to the forefront matters critical to the labor movement.
However, speaking at the weekly post cabinet news briefing at the Prime […]
A recent newspaper article highlighted an attack on a teacher by a form 2 student.
However, there have been several claims by students that the teacher hit the […]
He said the appointment of Arnold Ram as a Department head is a continued trend of Nepotism by the Government.
He claimed […]
Animal Behaviorist, Kristel Ramnath said the government is not ready for the implementation of the Dog Control Act.
According to Ms. Ramnath the Act which takes effect today calls for registration of the dogs but no system has been put in place to do so.
She added that the issue […]
May 22, 2014
It is rather peculiar that an undated video, framing what is alleged to be a Minister of Government surfaces – one that carries no evidence of anything but a distraction from the real burning issues of the day, some of which were raised by the Honourable Minister […]
- Over 100 schools meet to discuss urgent issues such as discipline and supervision
- Trinidadian nationals in London said to be safe following terror attack
- Port Authority says sea transportation issues to be resolved soon
- Police Complaints Authority says illegal wrecking of vehicles has been ongoing
- The Prime Minister requests report from Sports Minister on recent Tobago trip
- Tourism Association President says not enough being done to market Trinidad
- Sport Minister says allegations against him are an attempt to get him out of office
- Tobago records another murder
- Attorney at law Om Lalla says Finance Minister trying to get around court ruling
- PSA General Secretary promises ideal industrial relations climate if elected President
- Education Minister, Anthony Garcia The Education Ministry reveals that over one hundred of the one hundred and twenty-five secondary schools’ principals heeded a call b
- London terror attack This country’s High Commission in London confirms that all nationals within the diaspora who are registered with it are safe following the terror a
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news