In a statement, former Minister of National Security Jack Warner chastised the government for the situation.
The Congress of the People has condemned the actions of the Independent Liberal Party, following a public political meeting held on Saturday at the Centre of Excellence in Macoya.
According to a media release issued, the COP sees as disrespectful and mischievous, the announcement of the presence of an unnamed COP representative at the ILP […]
Former Independent Liberal Party interim Chairman, Robin Montano cites a loss of focus on the organization’s objectives as the main reason for his resignation from the I.L.P. after four months in the position.
Interim I.L.P. leader, Jack Warner on Wednesday confirmed Mr. Montano’s resignation.
In a News Power Now interview on Wednesday, Mr. Montano said […]
The Independent Liberal Party is not planning to request a recount in the Felicity \Endeavour electoral district.
Described as a strong hold of the Chaguanas West Member of Parliament, Jack Warner, the I.L.P. interim political leader in an interview with reporters said he will abide with the […]
(letter in full)
17th October 2013
Ms. Renuka Singh,
Trinidad and Tobago Sunday Guardian
Guardian Media Limited
22-24 St. Vincent Street
PORT OF SPAIN
Dear Sirs & Madam,
Re: Pre-Action Protocol – Claim by Ms Anna Deonarine-Rampersad for defamatory statements published in the Sunday Guardian dated […]
- CEPEP to be managed by the Ministry of Rural Development and Local Government
- Fishermen disagree on whether or not $1 Million Government offer should be taken
- Trade Unions take aim at Finance Minister- They call for the Prime Minister’s intervention
- Foreigners calling the shots over local gangs…this from a well known criminologist
- EMA Investigates Another Oil Spill
- The Health Minister says no one can be fired for current drug shortage problem
- Health Minister is today saying that the public is not taking Zika seriously
- Trinidad and Tobago Manufacturers Association says the arrangement between Venezuela and T&T has been fruitful so far
- TTPS, Social and Welfare Association President says better partnership must be fostered between members of the public and the police service
- Chief Medical Officer confirms shortage of drugs at Public Health Institutions
- The instruction was handed down by Prime Minister Dr. Keith Rowley after yesterday’s Post Cabinet Media Briefing. Today, Former Housing Minister and Oropouche East
- We have no choice but to take it, but it is certainly not enough. That’s the lamentation of President of the Icacos Fishing Association, Esook Ali Ali was referring
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news