The Congress of the People has condemned the actions of the Independent Liberal Party, following a public political meeting held on Saturday at the Centre of Excellence in Macoya.
According to a media release issued, the COP sees as disrespectful and mischievous, the announcement of the presence of an unnamed COP representative at the ILP [...]
Former Independent Liberal Party interim Chairman, Robin Montano cites a loss of focus on the organization’s objectives as the main reason for his resignation from the I.L.P. after four months in the position.
Interim I.L.P. leader, Jack Warner on Wednesday confirmed Mr. Montano’s resignation.
In a News Power Now interview on Wednesday, Mr. Montano said [...]
The Independent Liberal Party is not planning to request a recount in the Felicity \Endeavour electoral district.
Described as a strong hold of the Chaguanas West Member of Parliament, Jack Warner, the I.L.P. interim political leader in an interview with reporters said he will abide with the [...]
(letter in full)
17th October 2013
Ms. Renuka Singh,
Trinidad and Tobago Sunday Guardian
Guardian Media Limited
22-24 St. Vincent Street
PORT OF SPAIN
Dear Sirs & Madam,
Re: Pre-Action Protocol – Claim by Ms Anna Deonarine-Rampersad for defamatory statements published in the Sunday Guardian dated [...]
Independent Liberal Party (ILP) candidate in the St Joseph by-election, Attorney Om Lalla, says he is confident of victory under an ILP banner.
Mr. Lalla who was announced as a candidate Sunday night was one of several names floating around as a possible ILP candidate, following a decision by former Member of [...]
- Post mortem confirms housewife’s suicide
- Blame game for CSO issues
- PM responds to election budget statements
- Commission of enquiry for Las Alturas Housing Project
- Health Ministry says there are no Ebola infections in T&T
- PM to Kublalsingh: “I will not be held to ransom”
- Health Minister explains how budget allocation will be spent
- Ministry of Works and Infrastructure cracks down on short drops
- Constitution (Amendment) Bill challenge to be heard in court
- Chief Justice Laments- ‘Divorce Rate Continues To Climb’
- Health Minister Defends Insect Vector Control Unit on
- Vasant Bharath Says Baby Grant Supports The Alleviation of Poverty on
- Former Police Complaints Authority Director sworn in as a judge on
- MSJ leader says PM’s budget hints inappropriate on
- About Us/ Contact on
- Chief Fire Officer says Association protest unnecessary on
- NICK CANNON SAYS HE’S PUTTING AMBER ROSE ON TVNick Cannon is banking on Amber Rose in a big way. As you may know he’s now managing Rose’s career. He’s already wheeled and dealed her into a television series and a book deal. According to TMZ her TV deal…Avril Babb
- BIG PUN’S WIDOW CLAIMS FAT JOE PLAYED HERFat Joe is an immoral cheat who betrayed his protege, Big Pun. That’s what Big Pun’s widow is claiming. She says Joe has left her out in the cold since her husband’s death. According to TMZ, Liza Rios says in…Avril Babb
- CHRIS CAN’T SEEM TO GET IT STARTEDA full crew and huge crowd gathered as Chris Brown prepared to shoot his music video. The singer was cruizing down Figueroa in L.A. in a super-sweet ’60 Chevy Impala. The engine repeatedly turned over but there was no ignition,…Avril Babb
- NICK CANNON SAYS HE’S PUTTING AMBER ROSE ON TV
- Speaking during the budget debate in the Parliament yesterday, accusations flew from the government benches to the opposition’s, this during talk of statistics and
- The Prime Minister Kamla Persad- Bissessar has responded to accusations by the Opposition that this was an election budget. People’s National Movement (PNM) MP Marleen
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Government ILP Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament partnership government PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar protest Radio Vision LTD San Fernando service THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress world news