There is a call for the Minister of State in the Ministry of the People and Social Development, Vernella Allyene
Toppin, to be sent before the Privileges Committee of Parliament.
Chaguanas West Member of Parliament, Jack Warner, made the appeal in the House of Representatives this afternoon.
Mr Warner said during the March 25th […]
In a statement, former Minister of National Security Jack Warner chastised the government for the situation.
The departure of Nicole Dyer- Griffith from the Congress of the People (COP) will not affect the People’s Partnership.
This, according to Chairman of the United National Congress (UNC) Kadeesha Ameen, in televised interview earlier today.
She disclosed while she was sad to see her go, the Partnership encompasses much more than just one person […]
Security forces have been placed on heightened alert in light of rampant murders.
Despite this there has been no letup in murders and lawlessness presently gripping the country.
The murder rate has risen to 14 just seven days into the new year.
Former National Security Minister and ILP Leader Jack Warner in an interview with […]
Leader of the Independent Liberal Party, Jack Warner says he agrees with the sentiments uttered by the Opposition Leader.
Dr. Keith Rowley, speaking on the issue of the billboards bearing the image of Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar, has said the People’s Partnership Government should leave the billboards up, accusing the party of using tax […]
- Illegal vending in Arima being tackled
- OWTU says no to job cuts in economic hardship
- Search continues for missing man at sea
- Contractors Association reports better days
- Tobago prices reportedly increasing following transport woes
- Businessman’s murder raises discussions on accessing licensed firearms
- Truckers & Traders Association President says sea bridge crisis needs Gov’t intervention
- Fiery protests as Morvant residents cry neglect
- National Security Minister says Life Sport responsible for crime fighting challenges today
- Sea transport issues continue, PM says sorry
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news