There is a call for the Minister of State in the Ministry of the People and Social Development, Vernella Allyene
Toppin, to be sent before the Privileges Committee of Parliament.
Chaguanas West Member of Parliament, Jack Warner, made the appeal in the House of Representatives this afternoon.
Mr Warner said during the March 25th […]
In a statement, former Minister of National Security Jack Warner chastised the government for the situation.
The departure of Nicole Dyer- Griffith from the Congress of the People (COP) will not affect the People’s Partnership.
This, according to Chairman of the United National Congress (UNC) Kadeesha Ameen, in televised interview earlier today.
She disclosed while she was sad to see her go, the Partnership encompasses much more than just one person […]
Security forces have been placed on heightened alert in light of rampant murders.
Despite this there has been no letup in murders and lawlessness presently gripping the country.
The murder rate has risen to 14 just seven days into the new year.
Former National Security Minister and ILP Leader Jack Warner in an interview with […]
Leader of the Independent Liberal Party, Jack Warner says he agrees with the sentiments uttered by the Opposition Leader.
Dr. Keith Rowley, speaking on the issue of the billboards bearing the image of Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar, has said the People’s Partnership Government should leave the billboards up, accusing the party of using tax […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news