Newly installed Minister of Sport Brent Sancho has revealed that he is excited at opportunities his new job description would afford hi.
He has disclosed that he is looking forward to bringing about much needed and exciting changes in the sport industry.
He also said that he wants to bring pride back into sport.
Newly appointed Attorney General, Garvin Nicholas, says he is ready to take on the demanding portfolio.
He will replace Anand Ramlogan who is surrounded by controversy relating to witness tampering allegations.
Mr. Nicholas appointment is one of six major changes announced by Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar , to the cabinet in an address […]
Former Minister of National Security had some scathing remarks after the announcement that he would be relieved of his Ministerial duties by the Prime Minister last night.
He has maintained that he did not resign but rather he was fired.
Mr. Griffith spoke on the Power Breakfast Show this morning on Power 102.1fm.
He described […]
Trinidad and Tobago has found itself in the position of being led by a Government that has obviously fallen apart.
This is according to People’s National Movement Senator Fitzgerald Hinds.
Speaking on the Power Breakfast Show on Power 102.1fm this morning the Senator commented on the Prime Minister’s statements last night.
He said that the […]
Finance Minister, Larry Howai, tells the Senate both the Police Service and the Finance Ministry continue their probes into the controversial Life Sport Programme.
In July 2014 Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar terminated the Life Sport Programme which targeted at-risk youth.
The move was taken after an investigation by the Finance Ministry revealed alleged procurement […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news