On the heels of statements made by the Opposition Leader yesterday during an energy Chamber luncheon, energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine today sought to clarify several points he said were inaccurate.
Energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine spoke this afternoon during the Post Cabinet Media Conference held at the Office of the Prime Minister in St. Clair. He […]
A crisis of Leadership. This is how the Trinidad and Tobago Council of Evangelical Churches labels the current situation in Trinidad and Tobago. In a statement issued to the media today, the group adds its voice in criticizing the statements made recently by Tobago East Member of Parliament, Vernella Alleyne – Toppin, against Opposition […]
Chairman of the United National Congress, Khadija Ameen is calling on the Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley to apologize to the Prime Minister and all women of Trinidad and Tobago.
On the heels of remarks made by the Opposition Leader on Tuesday during a PNM public Meeting in Brazil, the Women’s Arm of the […]
The Women’s Arm of the United National Congress has expressed outraged at recent comments made by the Leader of the
Opposition in reference to the Prime Minister at the PNM’s meeting in Brazil on Tuesday night.
The UNC Women’s Arm said Dr. Rowley not only insulted the Prime Minister but all women of the country […]
Opposition Leader, Dr .Keith Rowley, says he will hire the services of former Attorney General , Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj and former Prime Minister , Basdeo Panday, should the email gate fiasco goes to the court.
During a motion of no confidence against the coalition government in May 2013, Dr Keith Rowley, revealed the contents of […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news