The government indicates that news guidelines have been given to the Chief Personnel Officer relating to on-going wage negotiations with the police and prison service.
In the past representatives of both the police and prison associations have expressed concerned about the status of the talks at the bargaining table.
During proceedings in the House of […]
According to police reports, officers were on mobile patrol in the Laventille and Beetham areas around 2:40pm yesterday […]
An outburst in the parliament on Tuesday, this as member of parliament for Port of Spain South, Marlene Mc Donald accused Works and Infrastructure Minister, Dr. Suruj Rambachan and his ministry of neglecting areas within her constituency.
Ms. Mc Donald, speaking during the Standing Finance Committee Meeting said, roads in John John, St. Paul’s Street […]
The dead man has been identified as 30 year old Michal Duncan, of Hamlet Trace, St. Barbs, Laventille.
According to police reports at around 10:15am on Wednesday a party of Officers who were on mobile patrol in the Laventille, responded to information received […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news