Minister of Youth, Gender and Child Development, Clifton De Coteau, spoke on the matter during his contribution in the House of Representatives recently.
Minister De Coteau called on parents […]
The Water and Sewage Authority is currently working with the Ministry of Works and Infrastructure in addressing the collapse of a portion of the west bound carriageway on Wrightson Road, Sea Lots, in the vicinity of the Lighthouse.
In a statement this afternoon WASA explains the area is reported to have collapsed around 1:00pm […]
Panday commented yesterday that fired Minister in the Ministry of National Security Collin Partap (who succeeded Panday) has fallen victim to contradictions in society, in which the State […]
These works are scheduled for Sunday August 26th 2012 between 8.00 am to 3.00 pm.
During this period, the Edinburgh 500 Bailey Bridge will be closed to vehicular traffic and […]
The Ministry was created during the last cabinet configuration, to promote cohesion in society…
Minister Clifton De Coteau, told reporters on Thursday, that for the month of patriotism, citizens can expect […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news