Minister of Youth, Gender and Child Development, Clifton De Coteau, spoke on the matter during his contribution in the House of Representatives recently.
Minister De Coteau called on parents […]
The Water and Sewage Authority is currently working with the Ministry of Works and Infrastructure in addressing the collapse of a portion of the west bound carriageway on Wrightson Road, Sea Lots, in the vicinity of the Lighthouse.
In a statement this afternoon WASA explains the area is reported to have collapsed around 1:00pm […]
Panday commented yesterday that fired Minister in the Ministry of National Security Collin Partap (who succeeded Panday) has fallen victim to contradictions in society, in which the State […]
These works are scheduled for Sunday August 26th 2012 between 8.00 am to 3.00 pm.
During this period, the Edinburgh 500 Bailey Bridge will be closed to vehicular traffic and […]
The Ministry was created during the last cabinet configuration, to promote cohesion in society…
Minister Clifton De Coteau, told reporters on Thursday, that for the month of patriotism, citizens can expect […]
- Intensified Corporation for Regional Security Discussed by Heads, in Recent Meeting on Crime.
- West Indies target 470 deficit in pink-ball Test against England
- Vincent Cabrera Tells GML Workers To Band Together and Demand Job Security after 31 More Are Dismissed.
- Active Hurricane Season It Is. More Active Than Previous Seasons, Says MET Head.
- A Must See. Ladies, Call Up Your Girlfriends. We’re Heading Out!
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! Want A Cocktail? Here’s What You Need.
- NOTE: Caribbean Airlines Reschedules Flights
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- Intensifying cooperation regarding regional security was the focus of discussions on Friday morning when the Minister of National Security Major General (Ret’d) the Ho
- Keiron Pollard Second day of the fifth ever day-night pink-ball match in Test cricket history closed with West Indies on 44 for the loss of opener Kraigg Braithwaite for
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news