In the first incident, officers from the Southern Division Task Force say they received a report of an accident at Cemetery Street, Princes Town.
When officers arrived they found 43 year old Omadath Deokienanan his house with several chop wounds about his body.
His wife […]
- Transport Minister hopeful that responsible driving continues.
- Colonial Life still insolvent because liabilities exceeds assets
- Government defends SSA bill.
- Education Ministry describes SEA as incident -free.
- Cybercrime against journalist cause for concern by Cabinet Ministers
- TT FUTSAL team in last-pitch to qualify for pre World Cup finals
- Opposition Senator wants what is necessary to ensure that there would be no abuse of privacy by intelligence services
- Everything is in place and officers are ready to use the speed guns, according to Commissioner or Police
- Confusion on implementation of speed guns
- Increasing Murders, Low Detection Rate, Causes for Concern Says AG
- JAY Z RUMORED TO BE WORKING ON ANSWER TO ‘LEMONADE’Just when you think there’s no more tea to be spilled on “Lemonade” you find out there’s more. Now, the Internet is buzzing about an album from Hov that will be a “response” of sorts to Bey’s “Lemonade”. US Weekly…Avril Babb
- DRAKE MAKES FIRST APPEARENCE ON FORBES FIVE WEALTHIEST HIP-HOP ARTIST LISTAfter the release of his highly-anticipated LP Views, 29 year old Drake achieved another milestone by making a first-time appearance on Forbes’ five wealthiest hip-hop artist list. Released Wednesday, (May 4) the list, which is comprised of the usual names…Avril Babb
- TOBAGO BORN K KAY RELEASE4S NEW MUSIC, SAYS STRONG RELATIONSHIPS FEW AND FAR APARTTobago artiste K Kay is on the grind and releasing new music. His latest single is a collaborative effort with T&T hip hop artiste, Tim Star. The new track, “Questions,” was produced by Digital Reign of Hive Studio, and K…Avril Babb
- JAY Z RUMORED TO BE WORKING ON ANSWER TO ‘LEMONADE’
- Transport Minister, Fitzgerald Hinds. Police and Traffic Management are encouraged by the recent display of responsible driving on the nation roads. Transport Minister, F
- Finance Minister Colm Imbert Colonial Life is still insolvent because its liabilities exceed its assets. This update comes from Finance Minister, Colm Imbert. The Acting
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news