In the first incident, officers from the Southern Division Task Force say they received a report of an accident at Cemetery Street, Princes Town.
When officers arrived they found 43 year old Omadath Deokienanan his house with several chop wounds about his body.
His wife […]
- 18 months hard labour for WASA employee… while 28 year old warded at hospital following shooting incident
- Still no word on testing results on fish in the La Brea area.
- Head of the Highway Reroute Movement wants probe on those responsible for the collapse of the Highway to Point Fortin project.
- Public advised not to feed into media frenzy of the controversial LifeSport debacle.
- Police in possession of CCTV footage of the shooting of San Fernando man.
- Blame the Business Levy…Former Energy Minister says this is the reason for the cash only policy of gas station owners
- The TTPS defends its efficiency
- Teen school girl appears in court on marijuana possession charge
- Political Analyst suggests that campaign financing legislation should be brought to the parliament.
- Former minister says massive cuts to spending could create serious implications in society.
- 18 months hard labour for WASA employee… while 28 year old warded at hospital following shooting incidentAn employee of the Water and Sewerage Authority has been sentenced to 18 months hard labour for death by dangerous driving. The verdict was handed down to 27 year old Jai
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news