Education and Research Officer at the Oilfield Workers Trade Union, Ozzi Warwick says the union is yet to receive any further correspondence from state owned oil company, Petrotrin, relative to yesterday’s remarks made by the union’s president, Ancel Roget.
Warwick, speaking on Power 102.1FM on Friday, said the state company’s demand is yet another move […]
State owned oil company, Petrotrin has accepted an invitation by the Ministry of Labour to treat with an ongoing trade dispute concerning an extension of leave for union business for three employees, one of whom is Oilfield Workers Trade Union President, Ancel Roget.
In a media release issued this afternoon, Petrotrin explained that a […]
The teacher’s union plans to highlight several matters it deems important during a scheduled meeting with the Permanent Secretary of the Education Ministry tomorrow.
Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers Association, Devanand Sinanan, in a News Power Now interview this afternoon said issues such as relating to school repairs will be high on the agenda.
The officers, all constables, have been identified as 37 -year- old Dave Ramkissoon, 29 -year -old Sean Hutchinson, 26 -year- old Gary John and 26- year- old Aquilan Baptiste- all officers […]
The life and legacy of Trinidad Guardian Associate Business Editor, Sandra Chouthi is today being remembered and praised by officials at the Tobago House of Assembly.
In a statement on the passing of 49 year old Chouthi, the Department of Information of the Tobago House of Assembly used the words passionate and determined to describe […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news