Environmental Activist, Gary Aboud, says he believes it is the Government’s responsibility to address the oil spill in the Gulf of Paria. He is accusing the Government of having wrong priorities.
Speaking with News Power Now, the Secretary of the group- Fishermen and Friends of the Sea (FFOS), called on the Prime Minister to respond […]
Police are still on the hunt for the assailants involved in the shooting of three men at the Caribbean Vibes Bar along the Southern Main Rd in Marabella on Wednesday.
At 11 pm on Wednesday two men armed with guns entered the bar and began shooting at patrons, sending them scampering in search of […]
Three men have appeared before a Couva magistrate on charges of cocaine and marijuana trafficking and possession of firearm and ammunition after they were allegedly found with more than 23 million dollars’ worth of cocaine.
Two of the men, brothers Wayne and Joel Havelock were both granted bail in the sum of granted $5.5Mn and […]
Defending Secondary SchoolBOYS Football League Champions, Shiva Boys’ Hindu College, were virtually ambushed by a very game Trinity College East yesterday, allowing Presentation College an opportunity to leapfrog them in the standings.
The Employers Consultative Association of Trinidad and Tobago has described Monday’s national budget as fairly balanced with a mix of austerity measures and incentives.
E.C.A. says the government must be commended for achieving a reduction in the budget deficit, insisting this is a move in the right direction.
The ECA explains that it recognizes that […]
- Opposition Leader Says Government Should Be Doing More. Tours Areas Affected by Severe Flooding.
- RC Archbishop Speaks Out. Social Media Violence Involving Youths, Sounds Alarm.
- Areas of Sangre Grande Feel The Brunt of Inclement Weather. Livestock, Appliances, Crops Damaged.
- Members Club Association To Meet with Ministry of Finance Official on The Way Forward.
- Wild Meat Seizure from Meat Peddlers Triggers Health Concerns. Minister Speaks Out.
- Crime Report Delivered. NOW WHAT? Criminologist Urges Action and Enforcement.
- Over 40? No Problem. T&T Designer, Afiya’s Got The Perfect Advice to Boost Your Confidence Using Fashion.
- Port-of-Spain Welcomes New Catholic Archbishop, Hailing from Barbados.
- Soca Mom and Wife, Fay-Ann Lyons Enters Mas Arena. Delivers Atlanta for C2K18.
- Charged Defense Force Soldiers Spend Divali Behind Bars. Bail Likely Tomorrow.
- Opposition Leader, Kamla Persad Bissessar today toured areas affected by flooding. She met with residents and spoke with reporters on the situation. In a statement to the
- Archbishop Joseph Harris. Roman Catholic Archbishop Joseph Harris expresses concern about challenges in the education system. He cited violence and indiscipline in school
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar protest Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news