Chairman of the United National Congress, Khadija Ameen is calling on the Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley to apologize to the Prime Minister and all women of Trinidad and Tobago.
On the heels of remarks made by the Opposition Leader on Tuesday during a PNM public Meeting in Brazil, the Women’s Arm of the […]
One senior tourism official in Tobago describes a gradual return to normalcy and confidence in the tourism sector.
Tobago Hotel and Tourism Association President, Carol Ann Birchwood James, in an interview with News Power Now said stakeholders are pleased with additional measures taken to tackle crime on the sister isle.
In November 2014, an elderly […]
Officers attached to the Fire, Police and Prison Services staged a “sick out” from duty on Sunday night, in a show of force over their dissatisfaction with salary negotiations under CPO Stephanie Lewis.
President of the Prison’s Association, Cerron Richards in a News Power Now interview today, said the Association will meet with the CPO […]
On the heels of Nicole Dyer’s resignation from the Congress of the People political party, one political analyst says her move was expected.
Dyer, who was the party’s chairman, resigned on Sunday, saying the COP has been sidelined by the main partner in the coalition People’s Partnership, the United National Congress.
She also condemned COP […]
The San Fernando Business Association is complaining about what it describes as indiscriminate wrecking in the southern city.
Association President, Daphne Bartlett, in a News Power Now interview said there was an agreement between the group and the San Fernando City Council related to wrecking.
However, no further consultation was […]
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- Anil Roberts dismisses hotel room video allegations against him as bacchanal
- Met office dispels rumours of tropical storm threat for T&T
- Gov’t promises clean up action in South and Central following storm passage
- $25mill relief fund established following Tropical Storm Bret
- POS General Hospital workers protest food supply and equipment shortage
- POS General Hospital staff protest poor working conditions and lack of food in kitchen area
- South clean up continues following severe flooding
- The Anil Roberts Interview -The Pursuit of Truth
- Food price hike and poorer quality produce is unavoidable following Tropical Storm
- Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from anot
- Anil Roberts being Interviewed by Tony Fraser In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news