Chairman of the United National Congress, Khadija Ameen is calling on the Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley to apologize to the Prime Minister and all women of Trinidad and Tobago.
On the heels of remarks made by the Opposition Leader on Tuesday during a PNM public Meeting in Brazil, the Women’s Arm of the […]
One senior tourism official in Tobago describes a gradual return to normalcy and confidence in the tourism sector.
Tobago Hotel and Tourism Association President, Carol Ann Birchwood James, in an interview with News Power Now said stakeholders are pleased with additional measures taken to tackle crime on the sister isle.
In November 2014, an elderly […]
Officers attached to the Fire, Police and Prison Services staged a “sick out” from duty on Sunday night, in a show of force over their dissatisfaction with salary negotiations under CPO Stephanie Lewis.
President of the Prison’s Association, Cerron Richards in a News Power Now interview today, said the Association will meet with the CPO […]
On the heels of Nicole Dyer’s resignation from the Congress of the People political party, one political analyst says her move was expected.
Dyer, who was the party’s chairman, resigned on Sunday, saying the COP has been sidelined by the main partner in the coalition People’s Partnership, the United National Congress.
She also condemned COP […]
The San Fernando Business Association is complaining about what it describes as indiscriminate wrecking in the southern city.
Association President, Daphne Bartlett, in a News Power Now interview said there was an agreement between the group and the San Fernando City Council related to wrecking.
However, no further consultation was […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news