Trinidad Cement Limited insists nothing is unusual about its decision to have workers go through reorientation and processing following the end of the ninety day strike at the state-owned enterprise on Saturday.
On Monday Labour Minister, Errol Mc Leod, at a news briefing said the breakdown in negotiations between TCL and the Oilfield Workers […]
Oilfield Workers Trade Union President General, Ancil Roget led a march of employees on the TCL compound.
During an interview, OWTU branch president, Lawrence Renaud said no industrial action can […]
Labour Minister, Errol Mc Leod, at a news conference Monday revealed this, following two hours of talks between the union and officials of the state-owned company.
OWTU is asking for a twelve percent […]
Trinidad Cement Limited’s General Manager, Satnarine Bachew, reveals the state-owned enterprise will be restructured following ninety days of industrial action over wage negotiations which started in February this year by employees represented by the Oilfield Workers Trade Union.
TCL insisted it cannot go beyond its five percent wage offer.
However, the OWTU had revised […]
Farmers and members of the joint trade union movement are giving support to the Highway Re-Route Movement organization which is opposed to the construction of the Golconda to Point Fortin Highway passing through Debe and Mon Desir.
The Re-Route Movement claims if the highway continues in its original form it will have environmental […]
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- CWU Union Leader, Joseph Remy Announces His Retirement
- Tertiary Education Institution Director Concerned About Students in Light of Unaccredited Status of School
- Red Eye Outbreak Being Monitored in the Region. TIPS TO AVOID IT INSIDE.
- Potential Tropical Cyclone Upgraded to Tropical Storm Harvey – POSES NO THREAT TO T&T.
- What Embarrassment? For Who? Former Transport Minister Rejects Sentiments That Sea Bridge Fiasco Is An Embarrassment to the PNM
- Nicole Dyer Griffith Weighs In On COP Publicity Boost, Admitting The Optics Don’t Look Good.
- Barbados Better Brace For Potential Tropical Cyclone 9
- Two brothers were charged on Thursday in connection with the murder of 15 -year -old Emmanuel Okera. A 12 -year- old student of Freeport Presbyterian Primary School was
- Despite assurances from the Blind Welfare Association of Trinidad and Tobago about health and safety conditions, the Central Executive of the All Trinidad General Workers
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news