Trinidad Cement Limited insists nothing is unusual about its decision to have workers go through reorientation and processing following the end of the ninety day strike at the state-owned enterprise on Saturday.
On Monday Labour Minister, Errol Mc Leod, at a news briefing said the breakdown in negotiations between TCL and the Oilfield Workers […]
Oilfield Workers Trade Union President General, Ancil Roget led a march of employees on the TCL compound.
During an interview, OWTU branch president, Lawrence Renaud said no industrial action can […]
Labour Minister, Errol Mc Leod, at a news conference Monday revealed this, following two hours of talks between the union and officials of the state-owned company.
OWTU is asking for a twelve percent […]
Trinidad Cement Limited’s General Manager, Satnarine Bachew, reveals the state-owned enterprise will be restructured following ninety days of industrial action over wage negotiations which started in February this year by employees represented by the Oilfield Workers Trade Union.
TCL insisted it cannot go beyond its five percent wage offer.
However, the OWTU had revised […]
Farmers and members of the joint trade union movement are giving support to the Highway Re-Route Movement organization which is opposed to the construction of the Golconda to Point Fortin Highway passing through Debe and Mon Desir.
The Re-Route Movement claims if the highway continues in its original form it will have environmental […]
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- Anil Roberts dismisses hotel room video allegations against him as bacchanal
- Met office dispels rumours of tropical storm threat for T&T
- Gov’t promises clean up action in South and Central following storm passage
- $25mill relief fund established following Tropical Storm Bret
- POS General Hospital workers protest food supply and equipment shortage
- POS General Hospital staff protest poor working conditions and lack of food in kitchen area
- South clean up continues following severe flooding
- The Anil Roberts Interview -The Pursuit of Truth
- Food price hike and poorer quality produce is unavoidable following Tropical Storm
- Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from anot
- Anil Roberts being Interviewed by Tony Fraser In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news