There are reports that a committee has been set up to look into the affairs of the National Gas Company.
This, after allegations of impropriety arising out of an audit report which appeared in a newspaper article.
Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley commented recently that the situation at NGC had the potential to become another […]
Dr. Rowley revealed that recently cabinet agreed to a note which will allow Government to take control of hiring temporary staff away from the commission.
He called on the PSC to investigate the matter […]
The Minister of Trade, Industry and Communication has denied that allegations that the Government will spend millions of tax payers’ dollars on election campaigning.
Minister Vasant Bharath was responding to allegations made by Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley who claimed the Finance Ministry allocated expenditure of $2 million and up to $15 million to finance […]
The US resolution which was passed and ratified by over 100 members of the UN is meant to legally bind states in the fight to prevent their nationals from going […]
Residents from Desperlie Crescent, Laventille presented Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley with spent shell which they claimed were used by police and army officials to murder three men.
The bullets were handed over to police officers who were part of the Opposition Leader’s security detail.
Dr. Rowley was in the area where he was shown […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news