Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar’s decision to co-sponsor a US resolution of the United Nations Security Council has not gone done well with Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley.
Dr. Rowley said it was best Trinidad and Tobago had passed up on the occasion.
The resolution which was voted on by the Security Council on Wednesday received […]
People’s National Movement (PNM) leader Dr. Keith Rowley and former Prime Minister Patrick Manning may have patched-up their thorny relationship, since the San Fernando West MP was showered with praises by a man he once condemned.
Dr. Rowley said the former PNM leader has him where he is today.
In his opening statement Dr Rowley shared that it was his 24th occasion of participating in a budget debate and the 5th time as Opposition Leader.
However Dr. Rowley said he was sad to report that the government […]
Prime Minister Kamla Persad- Bissessar brought the Constitution Amendment Bill to the new session of Parliament yesterday.
She stated that the provisions would serve to strengthen democracy and loosen the grip of entrenched legals, a common feature in the West Minister system which stalled progress.
The Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley, has stated that he […]
The Opposition Leader has once again called on Government to present its policy for public procurement.
Dr. Rowley made the comment at a Peoples National Movement meeting last night.
He touched on the controversial Invaders Bay contract saying his party boycotted a Joint Select Committee on procurement legislation because of issues with […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news