Director of Gayelle the Caribbean, local television station, Errol Fabien has added his name to the long list of persons
concerned with comments that have been made in Parliament.
In fact, he revealed that this influenced his decision to throw his hat in the ring, and present himself as a candidate for General Elections […]
If the Government refuses to remove corrupt influences in their midst then they are just as guilty as those they choose to protect.
Former Attorney General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj made the comments at a press conference held yesterday.
Referring to Mark’s prevention of a Member of Parliament from moving a motion of censure against the […]
Prime Minister Kamla Persad- Bissesser has kicked off the election campaign for 2015 for the People’s partnership.
She has stated that parliament will resolve in June 2015 and general elections will be held by September 2015 for the latest.
She revealed that she would not be forced to call early elections.
She made the comments […]
The Prime Minister has announced the date for the resumption of parliament as Friday, November 7th.
The revelation came yesterday, during a news conference at the Prime Minister’s office in St. Clair on the heels of the Opposition Leader’s fiery remarks against the Kamla Persad Bissessar led government.
Dr. Rowley had accused the […]
She stated that she was deeply saddened to learn of the shootings at Parliament Hill, the National War Memorial, and a Mall in Ottawa, Canada, yesterday.
It was reported that a gunman opened fire at the National War Memorial, wounding a […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news