Speaking during the budget debate in the Parliament yesterday, accusations flew from the government benches to the opposition’s, this during talk of statistics and the Central Statistical Office by Minister of Planning and Sustainable Development, Dr. Bhoe Tewarie.
Minister Tewarie repeated previous sentiments that there are problems faced at the organisation. His comment came […]
Dr Rowley made the statement as he delivered his response to the budget in the Parliament earlier today.
The Opposition Leader also criticized the Baby Fund Initiative calling […]
Last night members of the group Fixin T&T gathered outside the Parliament on the Waterfront for an all-night vigil.
Protesters were armed with placards condemning Government’s decision to proceed with the debate.
Tomorrow all eyes […]
Ever since the Bill was introduced in Parliament by Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar there has been opposition to the amendments proposed in the bill.
However, despite calls […]
The government says it is prepared to stand the consequences of its decision to push for constitutional reform.
Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar, highlighted the position during the start of debate on the controversial Constitution (Amendment) Bill 2014.
Speaking in the House of Representatives today, the Prime Minister defended the move.
She added it […]
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- The Government’s announcement about the new chancellor of the University of the West Indies continues to draw fire from the Opposition
- Former Tertiary Education Minister, Fazal Karim Says Minister Anthony Garcia Has Embarrassed the Nation
- Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar A meeting held by Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar, on Tuesday has revealed, some level o
- former head of the National Operations Centre, Commander Garvin Heerah The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news