OWTU leader Ancel Roget said Petrotrin is currently attempting to dock the ship without proper protocols.
Mr. Roget said […]
According to a release from the company at approximately 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, personnel from Lease Operators Limited (LOL) were pumping well control mud downhole into Well IPS 537, which is leased to that company under Petrotrin’s Lease […]
Petrotrin explains that this represents the company’s third meeting with the Marabella residents affected by the slop oil
leak at the Pointe-a-Pierre refinery.
In a statement the state owned company says the first town-hall meeting with Marabella residents was held on August 1st.
What has been described as a cordial meeting on Thursday, provided the forum for airing the issues of Marabella residents to officials of State owned Petrotrin. The meeting reportedly lasted for two hours.
The meeting resulted in the establishment of an agreement that both the community and Petrotrin will work together as the company […]
The meeting will take place at Pointe-a-Pierre.
Via media release on Wednesday, Petrotrin said it welcomes this development, as the company continues to work with the community.
- Opposition Leader Says Government Should Be Doing More. Tours Areas Affected by Severe Flooding.
- RC Archbishop Speaks Out. Social Media Violence Involving Youths, Sounds Alarm.
- Areas of Sangre Grande Feel The Brunt of Inclement Weather. Livestock, Appliances, Crops Damaged.
- Members Club Association To Meet with Ministry of Finance Official on The Way Forward.
- Wild Meat Seizure from Meat Peddlers Triggers Health Concerns. Minister Speaks Out.
- Crime Report Delivered. NOW WHAT? Criminologist Urges Action and Enforcement.
- Over 40? No Problem. T&T Designer, Afiya’s Got The Perfect Advice to Boost Your Confidence Using Fashion.
- Port-of-Spain Welcomes New Catholic Archbishop, Hailing from Barbados.
- Soca Mom and Wife, Fay-Ann Lyons Enters Mas Arena. Delivers Atlanta for C2K18.
- Charged Defense Force Soldiers Spend Divali Behind Bars. Bail Likely Tomorrow.
- Opposition Leader, Kamla Persad Bissessar today toured areas affected by flooding. She met with residents and spoke with reporters on the situation. In a statement to the
- Archbishop Joseph Harris. Roman Catholic Archbishop Joseph Harris expresses concern about challenges in the education system. He cited violence and indiscipline in school
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar protest Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news