Petrotrin explains that this represents the company’s third meeting with the Marabella residents affected by the slop oil
leak at the Pointe-a-Pierre refinery.
In a statement the state owned company says the first town-hall meeting with Marabella residents was held on August 1st.
What has been described as a cordial meeting on Thursday, provided the forum for airing the issues of Marabella residents to officials of State owned Petrotrin. The meeting reportedly lasted for two hours.
The meeting resulted in the establishment of an agreement that both the community and Petrotrin will work together as the company […]
The meeting will take place at Pointe-a-Pierre.
Via media release on Wednesday, Petrotrin said it welcomes this development, as the company continues to work with the community.
News Power Now has been reliably informed that seven of the nine employees are allegedly members of the Oilfield Workers Trade Union.
We understand that the suspension notices will be served on […]
In a media release the company stated that PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Limited has been appointed as the independent auditor to investigate the cause of the oil leak at the Pointe-a-Pierre refinery on 2014 July 29.
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news