Petrotrin explains that this represents the company’s third meeting with the Marabella residents affected by the slop oil
leak at the Pointe-a-Pierre refinery.
In a statement the state owned company says the first town-hall meeting with Marabella residents was held on August 1st.
What has been described as a cordial meeting on Thursday, provided the forum for airing the issues of Marabella residents to officials of State owned Petrotrin. The meeting reportedly lasted for two hours.
The meeting resulted in the establishment of an agreement that both the community and Petrotrin will work together as the company […]
The meeting will take place at Pointe-a-Pierre.
Via media release on Wednesday, Petrotrin said it welcomes this development, as the company continues to work with the community.
News Power Now has been reliably informed that seven of the nine employees are allegedly members of the Oilfield Workers Trade Union.
We understand that the suspension notices will be served on […]
In a media release the company stated that PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Limited has been appointed as the independent auditor to investigate the cause of the oil leak at the Pointe-a-Pierre refinery on 2014 July 29.
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- The Government’s announcement about the new chancellor of the University of the West Indies continues to draw fire from the Opposition
- Former Tertiary Education Minister, Fazal Karim Says Minister Anthony Garcia Has Embarrassed the Nation
- Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar A meeting held by Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar, on Tuesday has revealed, some level o
- former head of the National Operations Centre, Commander Garvin Heerah The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news