Petrotrin explains that this represents the company’s third meeting with the Marabella residents affected by the slop oil
leak at the Pointe-a-Pierre refinery.
In a statement the state owned company says the first town-hall meeting with Marabella residents was held on August 1st.
What has been described as a cordial meeting on Thursday, provided the forum for airing the issues of Marabella residents to officials of State owned Petrotrin. The meeting reportedly lasted for two hours.
The meeting resulted in the establishment of an agreement that both the community and Petrotrin will work together as the company […]
The meeting will take place at Pointe-a-Pierre.
Via media release on Wednesday, Petrotrin said it welcomes this development, as the company continues to work with the community.
News Power Now has been reliably informed that seven of the nine employees are allegedly members of the Oilfield Workers Trade Union.
We understand that the suspension notices will be served on […]
In a media release the company stated that PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Limited has been appointed as the independent auditor to investigate the cause of the oil leak at the Pointe-a-Pierre refinery on 2014 July 29.
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- CWU Union Leader, Joseph Remy Announces His Retirement
- Tertiary Education Institution Director Concerned About Students in Light of Unaccredited Status of School
- Red Eye Outbreak Being Monitored in the Region. TIPS TO AVOID IT INSIDE.
- Potential Tropical Cyclone Upgraded to Tropical Storm Harvey – POSES NO THREAT TO T&T.
- What Embarrassment? For Who? Former Transport Minister Rejects Sentiments That Sea Bridge Fiasco Is An Embarrassment to the PNM
- Nicole Dyer Griffith Weighs In On COP Publicity Boost, Admitting The Optics Don’t Look Good.
- Barbados Better Brace For Potential Tropical Cyclone 9
- Two brothers were charged on Thursday in connection with the murder of 15 -year -old Emmanuel Okera. A 12 -year- old student of Freeport Presbyterian Primary School was
- Despite assurances from the Blind Welfare Association of Trinidad and Tobago about health and safety conditions, the Central Executive of the All Trinidad General Workers
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news