There has been some dissent from various quarters after statement made by Opposition leader Dr. Keith Rowley.
The PNM Leader has come under fire for statements he made at a Political Meeting in Brazil Village on Tuesday.
The Ethics Committee has labelled the Opposition leader’s comments as ‘racist’ and ‘sexually charged’.
As a signatory of […]
Former Prime Minister Patrick Manning will appear before the PNM screening committee is yet another effort to become the candidate for the party to run for his San Fernando East constituency in the 2015 general election.
Mr. Manning who was mandated to have a health assessment done, has since completed this requirement.
There are said […]
On the heels of Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar’s announcement regarding the resignations of both Former National Security Minister, gary Griffith and former Attorney General, Anand Ramlogan, Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley has called a press conference for tomorrow.
Mrs. Persad Bissessar, during her statement this evening, questioned whether Dr. Rowley had been privy to […]
San Fernando East Member of Parliament and former Prime Minister , Patrick Manning, publicly indicates once his constituency wants him to represent them again in the next general election he is prepared to be go before face the PNM’s screening committee.
Mr Manning has represented the constituency for over forty years.
He made the announcement […]
Public Relations Officer of the People’s National Movement, Faris Al Rawi says while his party has distinguished itself as one that seeks the best interest of the people of Trinidad and Tobago, the People’s Partnership Government has failed miserably in dealing with the very serious issue of crime.
Mr. Al Rawi speaking during an […]
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- Anil Roberts dismisses hotel room video allegations against him as bacchanal
- Met office dispels rumours of tropical storm threat for T&T
- Gov’t promises clean up action in South and Central following storm passage
- $25mill relief fund established following Tropical Storm Bret
- POS General Hospital workers protest food supply and equipment shortage
- POS General Hospital staff protest poor working conditions and lack of food in kitchen area
- South clean up continues following severe flooding
- The Anil Roberts Interview -The Pursuit of Truth
- Food price hike and poorer quality produce is unavoidable following Tropical Storm
- Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from anot
- Anil Roberts being Interviewed by Tony Fraser In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news