There has been some dissent from various quarters after statement made by Opposition leader Dr. Keith Rowley.
The PNM Leader has come under fire for statements he made at a Political Meeting in Brazil Village on Tuesday.
The Ethics Committee has labelled the Opposition leader’s comments as ‘racist’ and ‘sexually charged’.
As a signatory of […]
Former Prime Minister Patrick Manning will appear before the PNM screening committee is yet another effort to become the candidate for the party to run for his San Fernando East constituency in the 2015 general election.
Mr. Manning who was mandated to have a health assessment done, has since completed this requirement.
There are said […]
On the heels of Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar’s announcement regarding the resignations of both Former National Security Minister, gary Griffith and former Attorney General, Anand Ramlogan, Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley has called a press conference for tomorrow.
Mrs. Persad Bissessar, during her statement this evening, questioned whether Dr. Rowley had been privy to […]
San Fernando East Member of Parliament and former Prime Minister , Patrick Manning, publicly indicates once his constituency wants him to represent them again in the next general election he is prepared to be go before face the PNM’s screening committee.
Mr Manning has represented the constituency for over forty years.
He made the announcement […]
Public Relations Officer of the People’s National Movement, Faris Al Rawi says while his party has distinguished itself as one that seeks the best interest of the people of Trinidad and Tobago, the People’s Partnership Government has failed miserably in dealing with the very serious issue of crime.
Mr. Al Rawi speaking during an […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news