The children, ages 6, 8, 9 and 10 were rescued by police on Tuesday at around 11am after […]
A 13 year old student of a Secondary school in Marabella has been detained by police after he allegedly attacked a male school teacher, attempting to rob him of his Invicta wrist watch valued at over $7000.
According to police reports the teenager held on to the school teacher’s left hand and began grabbing […]
Investigations are being conducted by police into the alleged brutal beating of single father by police officers, on Tuesday afternoon. Ganisson Augustus claims he was attempting to see his children at his mother’s residence, when a group of police officers ran into the house, held him by the neck and forced him into a car.
Ten men have been arrested over the $15 million jewellery heist, at the More Money Pawn Shop on Henry Street, Port of Spain last Sunday.
Five persons have since appeared before a Port of Spain Magistrate, on charges relating to the robbery.
Speaking at this week’s Police Media Briefing, Superintendent Joanne Archie confirmed that four […]
According to police reports, officers were on mobile patrol in the Laventille and Beetham areas around 2:40pm yesterday […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news