The bullet-riddled bodies of the couple were found last week at a cocoa estate in Brasso Piedra, […]
18 year old Brandon Williams of Beetham Gardens remains in stable condition at hospital following a shooting on Sunday.
Around 1 p.m. Williams was standing along Main Street, Beetham Gardens when he was approached by a gunman who shot him.
He was rushed to […]
Around 12.30 a.m. Sunday, 28-year-old Kennedy Lopez was plying his Nissan B14 car for hire when he stopped for two male […]
This shooting occurred one day after Prime Minster, Kamla Persad-Bissessar, and Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley met to discuss possible solutions to quell the crime serge in East Port of […]
Police said among the persons arrested this morning, two are for possession of illegal alcohol, and two others for narcotics. Police have also seized clothing and other items, which they believe is from a clothing vendor in Arima who was recently robbed.
Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of Crime, Mervyn Richardson, said the exercise […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news