Chairman of the United National Congress, Khadija Ameen is calling on the Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley to apologize to the Prime Minister and all women of Trinidad and Tobago.
On the heels of remarks made by the Opposition Leader on Tuesday during a PNM public Meeting in Brazil, the Women’s Arm of the […]
Prime minister Kamla Persad Bissessar has rescheduled her address to the nation to 7:30 this evening.
The Office of Prime Minister had initially indicated that Mrs. Persad Bissessar would make a statement at 4pm but the time has been shifted to 7:30pm.
While the statement from the St.Clair Office of the Prime Minister did not […]
The Movement for Social Justice is warning citizens about the dangers of voting for political parties based on race and religion.
M.S.J. Political Leader, David Abdullah, made the comment during Thursday’s Labour Day celebrations held at Avocat Junction, Fyzabad.
He said the country has reached a stage when people must think […]
The Elections and Boundaries Commission (E&BC) assisted by the Office the High Commission of Canada and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), held confidential bi-lateral consultations with political parties from Monday 17th to Thursday 20th March, 2014 at the E&BC’s Department Office in Port-of-Spain.
These were the second wave of consultations taking place in […]
There is a call from an Independent Senator for steps to be taken as soon as possible to correct challenges encountered in the appointment of a Police Commissioner.
Earlier this month, the Police Service Commission approved the second six month extension for Stephen Williams to Act as Commissioner.
During a private motion raised in the […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news