Chairman of the United National Congress, Khadija Ameen is calling on the Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley to apologize to the Prime Minister and all women of Trinidad and Tobago.
On the heels of remarks made by the Opposition Leader on Tuesday during a PNM public Meeting in Brazil, the Women’s Arm of the […]
Prime minister Kamla Persad Bissessar has rescheduled her address to the nation to 7:30 this evening.
The Office of Prime Minister had initially indicated that Mrs. Persad Bissessar would make a statement at 4pm but the time has been shifted to 7:30pm.
While the statement from the St.Clair Office of the Prime Minister did not […]
The Movement for Social Justice is warning citizens about the dangers of voting for political parties based on race and religion.
M.S.J. Political Leader, David Abdullah, made the comment during Thursday’s Labour Day celebrations held at Avocat Junction, Fyzabad.
He said the country has reached a stage when people must think […]
The Elections and Boundaries Commission (E&BC) assisted by the Office the High Commission of Canada and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), held confidential bi-lateral consultations with political parties from Monday 17th to Thursday 20th March, 2014 at the E&BC’s Department Office in Port-of-Spain.
These were the second wave of consultations taking place in […]
There is a call from an Independent Senator for steps to be taken as soon as possible to correct challenges encountered in the appointment of a Police Commissioner.
Earlier this month, the Police Service Commission approved the second six month extension for Stephen Williams to Act as Commissioner.
During a private motion raised in the […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news