Chairman of the United National Congress, Khadija Ameen is calling on the Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley to apologize to the Prime Minister and all women of Trinidad and Tobago.
On the heels of remarks made by the Opposition Leader on Tuesday during a PNM public Meeting in Brazil, the Women’s Arm of the […]
Prime minister Kamla Persad Bissessar has rescheduled her address to the nation to 7:30 this evening.
The Office of Prime Minister had initially indicated that Mrs. Persad Bissessar would make a statement at 4pm but the time has been shifted to 7:30pm.
While the statement from the St.Clair Office of the Prime Minister did not […]
The Movement for Social Justice is warning citizens about the dangers of voting for political parties based on race and religion.
M.S.J. Political Leader, David Abdullah, made the comment during Thursday’s Labour Day celebrations held at Avocat Junction, Fyzabad.
He said the country has reached a stage when people must think […]
The Elections and Boundaries Commission (E&BC) assisted by the Office the High Commission of Canada and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), held confidential bi-lateral consultations with political parties from Monday 17th to Thursday 20th March, 2014 at the E&BC’s Department Office in Port-of-Spain.
These were the second wave of consultations taking place in […]
There is a call from an Independent Senator for steps to be taken as soon as possible to correct challenges encountered in the appointment of a Police Commissioner.
Earlier this month, the Police Service Commission approved the second six month extension for Stephen Williams to Act as Commissioner.
During a private motion raised in the […]
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- The Government’s announcement about the new chancellor of the University of the West Indies continues to draw fire from the Opposition
- Former Tertiary Education Minister, Fazal Karim Says Minister Anthony Garcia Has Embarrassed the Nation
- Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar A meeting held by Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar, on Tuesday has revealed, some level o
- former head of the National Operations Centre, Commander Garvin Heerah The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news