Former Mayor of Port-of-Spain, Louis Lee Sing is going to contest the Port-of-Spain South seat as an independent candidate.
Lee Sing’s decision comes after he was rejected as by the screening committee last month, as MP for Port-of-Spain South.
Lee Sing spoke with News Power Now this morning.
The former Mayor revealed that he will […]
The Joint Trade Union Movement says its members will gather at the Brian Lara Promenade in Port of Spain tomorrow, to demand an end to nepotism, contracting out permanent jobs and other forms of corruption at the workplace.
In a statement issued to the media today, the union said workers from various unions and […]
Despite the almost perfect picture being painted by the police service’s administration, The Police Social and Welfare Association however remains adamant that the latest offer presented by Chief Personnel Officer, Stephanie Lewis, will not be accepted.
Executive members of the Association did not attend wage negotiations with the CPO at her St Vincent Street, Port […]
Water and Sewerage Authority corporate communications manager Daniel Plenty has confirmed that breakage and other problems in several of the WASA lines caused a disruption of pipe-borne water to residents in East Port-of-Spain.
Discussions over the disruption of water supply were held yesterday at City Hall, Port of Spain.
Mr Plenty said that there are […]
President of the Downtown Owners and Merchants Association, Gregory Aboud is warning motorists that wrecking continues in downtown Port-of-Spain- this despite earlier reports that wrecking has been discontinued in Port-of-Spain, St. James and Woodbrook.
He said parking lots in Port-of-Spain are filled to capacity and called on the authorities to […]
- Carnival Results 2017
- St Vincent born calypsonian Lornette “Fya Empress” fires back at TUCO
- In spite of the long career Calypso Rose has no plans to bow out of the musical arena
- Football away focus while horse racing is all at home – today
- Bravo has tweet and cricketing future in his hands, regional boss says
- US Muslim community campaigns to repair Jewish cemetery
- Former National Security Minister says Government must properly communicate the truth to US President Donald Trump
- Tourism Minister says she is expecting a bumper Carnival season 2017
- Calypsonian Lady Gypsy’s fate for a spot in the Calypso Monarch is still uncertain
- President of the Route Two Maxi Taxi Association calls for more security at City Gate after Carnival fetes
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news