Former Mayor of Port-of-Spain, Louis Lee Sing is going to contest the Port-of-Spain South seat as an independent candidate.
Lee Sing’s decision comes after he was rejected as by the screening committee last month, as MP for Port-of-Spain South.
Lee Sing spoke with News Power Now this morning.
The former Mayor revealed that he will […]
The Joint Trade Union Movement says its members will gather at the Brian Lara Promenade in Port of Spain tomorrow, to demand an end to nepotism, contracting out permanent jobs and other forms of corruption at the workplace.
In a statement issued to the media today, the union said workers from various unions and […]
Despite the almost perfect picture being painted by the police service’s administration, The Police Social and Welfare Association however remains adamant that the latest offer presented by Chief Personnel Officer, Stephanie Lewis, will not be accepted.
Executive members of the Association did not attend wage negotiations with the CPO at her St Vincent Street, Port […]
Water and Sewerage Authority corporate communications manager Daniel Plenty has confirmed that breakage and other problems in several of the WASA lines caused a disruption of pipe-borne water to residents in East Port-of-Spain.
Discussions over the disruption of water supply were held yesterday at City Hall, Port of Spain.
Mr Plenty said that there are […]
President of the Downtown Owners and Merchants Association, Gregory Aboud is warning motorists that wrecking continues in downtown Port-of-Spain- this despite earlier reports that wrecking has been discontinued in Port-of-Spain, St. James and Woodbrook.
He said parking lots in Port-of-Spain are filled to capacity and called on the authorities to […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news