The parliament is told by Transport Minister, Stephen Cadiz, that at this time, it is not economically viable to establish a Water Taxi Service in La Brea and Point Fortin.
Questioned on the promised start of the service in these communities by La Brea MP , Fitzgerald Jeffrey and Point Fortin MP, Paula Gopee Scoon, […]
Education and Research Officer at the Oilfield Workers Trade Union, Ozzi Warwick says the union is yet to receive any further correspondence from state owned oil company, Petrotrin, relative to yesterday’s remarks made by the union’s president, Ancel Roget.
Warwick, speaking on Power 102.1FM on Friday, said the state company’s demand is yet another move […]
One of the findings of an internal probe done into the March 23rd series of nationwide road blocks has revealed that there was a breakdown in control for a short period of time between senior and junior officers in various police divisions.
National Security Minister, Carl Alfonso made the revelation as he presented the report […]
On the heels of statements made by the Opposition Leader yesterday during an energy Chamber luncheon, energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine today sought to clarify several points he said were inaccurate.
Energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine spoke this afternoon during the Post Cabinet Media Conference held at the Office of the Prime Minister in St. Clair. He […]
The teacher’s union plans to highlight several matters it deems important during a scheduled meeting with the Permanent Secretary of the Education Ministry tomorrow.
Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers Association, Devanand Sinanan, in a News Power Now interview this afternoon said issues such as relating to school repairs will be high on the agenda.
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news