The parliament is told by Transport Minister, Stephen Cadiz, that at this time, it is not economically viable to establish a Water Taxi Service in La Brea and Point Fortin.
Questioned on the promised start of the service in these communities by La Brea MP , Fitzgerald Jeffrey and Point Fortin MP, Paula Gopee Scoon, […]
Education and Research Officer at the Oilfield Workers Trade Union, Ozzi Warwick says the union is yet to receive any further correspondence from state owned oil company, Petrotrin, relative to yesterday’s remarks made by the union’s president, Ancel Roget.
Warwick, speaking on Power 102.1FM on Friday, said the state company’s demand is yet another move […]
One of the findings of an internal probe done into the March 23rd series of nationwide road blocks has revealed that there was a breakdown in control for a short period of time between senior and junior officers in various police divisions.
National Security Minister, Carl Alfonso made the revelation as he presented the report […]
On the heels of statements made by the Opposition Leader yesterday during an energy Chamber luncheon, energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine today sought to clarify several points he said were inaccurate.
Energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine spoke this afternoon during the Post Cabinet Media Conference held at the Office of the Prime Minister in St. Clair. He […]
The teacher’s union plans to highlight several matters it deems important during a scheduled meeting with the Permanent Secretary of the Education Ministry tomorrow.
Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers Association, Devanand Sinanan, in a News Power Now interview this afternoon said issues such as relating to school repairs will be high on the agenda.
- Carnival Results 2017
- St Vincent born calypsonian Lornette “Fya Empress” fires back at TUCO
- In spite of the long career Calypso Rose has no plans to bow out of the musical arena
- Football away focus while horse racing is all at home – today
- Bravo has tweet and cricketing future in his hands, regional boss says
- US Muslim community campaigns to repair Jewish cemetery
- Former National Security Minister says Government must properly communicate the truth to US President Donald Trump
- Tourism Minister says she is expecting a bumper Carnival season 2017
- Calypsonian Lady Gypsy’s fate for a spot in the Calypso Monarch is still uncertain
- President of the Route Two Maxi Taxi Association calls for more security at City Gate after Carnival fetes
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news