On the heels of an assurance given by Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar that there is no energy crisis in Trinidad and Tobago,
Opposition Senator, Faris Al Rawi in an interview with News Power Now today, said the Prime Minister is panicking and in fact, leading the public to believe that which she wants them to […]
This country’s Prime Minister has joined in solidarity with many who today mourn the loss of media house owner and former Caribbean Airlines Vice Chairman, Mohan Jaikaran.
Mr. Jaikaran died at his home on Sunday. He was the owner of WIN Communications.
Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar, in a media statement issued to the media, […]
Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar yesterday commissioned this country’s diplomatic high commission building in Jamaica, as she arrived on the island ahead of bilateral talks with CARICOM member countries.
Speaking at the commissioning ceremony yesterday, Mrs. Persad Bissessar said the event was a symbolic one as it appropriated punctuated the belief and mission to ensure […]
The Prime Minister is dismissing claims from the Opposition People’s National Movement that the government’s plan to construct a secondary school for the Spiritual Baptist faith is aimed at scoring political points.
Speaking at a Spiritual Shouter Baptist Liberation Day function on Tuesday evening in Moruga, Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar said members of the […]
130 million dollars is being put forward by the government as the final payment to former sugar -cane workers.
Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar, says consultations were held with the various groups which represent the former sugar employees.
Speaking at the Monday Night Forum held by the United National Congress at Kanhai Presbyterian Primary School, […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news