On the heels of an assurance given by Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar that there is no energy crisis in Trinidad and Tobago,
Opposition Senator, Faris Al Rawi in an interview with News Power Now today, said the Prime Minister is panicking and in fact, leading the public to believe that which she wants them to […]
This country’s Prime Minister has joined in solidarity with many who today mourn the loss of media house owner and former Caribbean Airlines Vice Chairman, Mohan Jaikaran.
Mr. Jaikaran died at his home on Sunday. He was the owner of WIN Communications.
Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar, in a media statement issued to the media, […]
Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar yesterday commissioned this country’s diplomatic high commission building in Jamaica, as she arrived on the island ahead of bilateral talks with CARICOM member countries.
Speaking at the commissioning ceremony yesterday, Mrs. Persad Bissessar said the event was a symbolic one as it appropriated punctuated the belief and mission to ensure […]
The Prime Minister is dismissing claims from the Opposition People’s National Movement that the government’s plan to construct a secondary school for the Spiritual Baptist faith is aimed at scoring political points.
Speaking at a Spiritual Shouter Baptist Liberation Day function on Tuesday evening in Moruga, Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar said members of the […]
130 million dollars is being put forward by the government as the final payment to former sugar -cane workers.
Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar, says consultations were held with the various groups which represent the former sugar employees.
Speaking at the Monday Night Forum held by the United National Congress at Kanhai Presbyterian Primary School, […]
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- Anil Roberts dismisses hotel room video allegations against him as bacchanal
- Met office dispels rumours of tropical storm threat for T&T
- Gov’t promises clean up action in South and Central following storm passage
- $25mill relief fund established following Tropical Storm Bret
- POS General Hospital workers protest food supply and equipment shortage
- POS General Hospital staff protest poor working conditions and lack of food in kitchen area
- South clean up continues following severe flooding
- The Anil Roberts Interview -The Pursuit of Truth
- Food price hike and poorer quality produce is unavoidable following Tropical Storm
- Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from anot
- Anil Roberts being Interviewed by Tony Fraser In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news