The Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago has vowed that Government’s planned Motion of No Confidence in the Opposition Leader will go through.
At the UNC’s Forum at the Kanhai Presbyterian Primary School in Barrackpore on Monday Night, the Prime Minister was dismissive of any suggestion that the Motion of No Confidence in the Opposition […]
Opposition Leader, Dr Keith Rowley, says he will hire the services of former Attorney General , Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj and former Prime Minister , Basdeo Panday, should the email gate fiasco goes to the court.
During a motion of no confidence against the coalition government in May 2013, Dr Keith Rowley, revealed the contents of […]
Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has arrived safely in the Bahamas this afternoon to attend the two-day CARICOM Heads of Government Conference.
According to a press statement issue by the office of the Prime Minister, Mrs. Persad Bissessar’s arrival was delayed because of a problem with Bahamas Air, and not Caribbean Airlines, as had been previously stated.
Mrs. Persad-Bissessar […]
On the heels of Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar’s announcement regarding the resignations of both Former National Security Minister, gary Griffith and former Attorney General, Anand Ramlogan, Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley has called a press conference for tomorrow.
Mrs. Persad Bissessar, during her statement this evening, questioned whether Dr. Rowley had been privy to […]
Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar has this evening announced that she had asked for and received resignation letters from both Attorney General, Anand Ramlogan and National Security Minister, Gary Griffith.
Speaking at the Diplomatic Centre in St. Ann’s a short while ago, Mrs. Persad Bissessar addressed issues of alleged impropriety by both Griffith and Ramlogan […]
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- CWU Union Leader, Joseph Remy Announces His Retirement
- Tertiary Education Institution Director Concerned About Students in Light of Unaccredited Status of School
- Red Eye Outbreak Being Monitored in the Region. TIPS TO AVOID IT INSIDE.
- Potential Tropical Cyclone Upgraded to Tropical Storm Harvey – POSES NO THREAT TO T&T.
- What Embarrassment? For Who? Former Transport Minister Rejects Sentiments That Sea Bridge Fiasco Is An Embarrassment to the PNM
- Nicole Dyer Griffith Weighs In On COP Publicity Boost, Admitting The Optics Don’t Look Good.
- Barbados Better Brace For Potential Tropical Cyclone 9
- Two brothers were charged on Thursday in connection with the murder of 15 -year -old Emmanuel Okera. A 12 -year- old student of Freeport Presbyterian Primary School was
- Despite assurances from the Blind Welfare Association of Trinidad and Tobago about health and safety conditions, the Central Executive of the All Trinidad General Workers
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news