The Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago has vowed that Government’s planned Motion of No Confidence in the Opposition Leader will go through.
At the UNC’s Forum at the Kanhai Presbyterian Primary School in Barrackpore on Monday Night, the Prime Minister was dismissive of any suggestion that the Motion of No Confidence in the Opposition […]
Opposition Leader, Dr Keith Rowley, says he will hire the services of former Attorney General , Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj and former Prime Minister , Basdeo Panday, should the email gate fiasco goes to the court.
During a motion of no confidence against the coalition government in May 2013, Dr Keith Rowley, revealed the contents of […]
Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has arrived safely in the Bahamas this afternoon to attend the two-day CARICOM Heads of Government Conference.
According to a press statement issue by the office of the Prime Minister, Mrs. Persad Bissessar’s arrival was delayed because of a problem with Bahamas Air, and not Caribbean Airlines, as had been previously stated.
Mrs. Persad-Bissessar […]
On the heels of Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar’s announcement regarding the resignations of both Former National Security Minister, gary Griffith and former Attorney General, Anand Ramlogan, Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley has called a press conference for tomorrow.
Mrs. Persad Bissessar, during her statement this evening, questioned whether Dr. Rowley had been privy to […]
Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar has this evening announced that she had asked for and received resignation letters from both Attorney General, Anand Ramlogan and National Security Minister, Gary Griffith.
Speaking at the Diplomatic Centre in St. Ann’s a short while ago, Mrs. Persad Bissessar addressed issues of alleged impropriety by both Griffith and Ramlogan […]
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- The Government’s announcement about the new chancellor of the University of the West Indies continues to draw fire from the Opposition
- Former Tertiary Education Minister, Fazal Karim Says Minister Anthony Garcia Has Embarrassed the Nation
- Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar A meeting held by Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar, on Tuesday has revealed, some level o
- former head of the National Operations Centre, Commander Garvin Heerah The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news