A 27 year old man is to appear before a Port of Spain magistrate today, charged with the shooting death of mall security guard John Adams.
The man was charged by homicide detectives on Friday.
On May 27th this year, 41 year old Adams was shot dead by bandits during […]
The first hearing for the judicial review that hunters brought challenging Government’s two-year ban on hunting on state lands is set for the High Court tomorrow.
The ban, which commenced on October 1, was imposed by the Minister of the Environment and Water Resources, Ganga Singh.
Singh had said this was necessary to protect certain species of wildlife, […]
62 year old mother of five Joycelyn Taylor, was laid to rest in a cemetery behind the Holy Cross RC Church in Santa Cruz on Saturday.
The church itself was not big enough to contain the scores of mourners who went to celebrate Taylor’s life and bid their farewell.
Fr Benedict Hilaire, the officiating priest, used the service to lament the […]
Caroni Green, the new company established to oversee the Caroni Green Initiative, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with four investors.
The signing took place at the Trinidad Hilton in Port of Spain on Friday.
Speaking at the event, Minister of Food Production, Devant Maharaj, said government was always looking for different means of investment in the country’s resources and this […]
Former Chaguanas Mayor, Orlando Nagessar, says the people of Trinidad and Tobago should be the ones to elect their mayor.
Speaking on Friday, at the Chaguanas Borough Corporation, after United National Congress (UNC) alderman Gopaul Boodhan was elected mayor, Mr. Nagessar, who served as Chaguanas mayor for the past three and half year, called for […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news