A 27 year old man is to appear before a Port of Spain magistrate today, charged with the shooting death of mall security guard John Adams.
The man was charged by homicide detectives on Friday.
On May 27th this year, 41 year old Adams was shot dead by bandits during […]
The first hearing for the judicial review that hunters brought challenging Government’s two-year ban on hunting on state lands is set for the High Court tomorrow.
The ban, which commenced on October 1, was imposed by the Minister of the Environment and Water Resources, Ganga Singh.
Singh had said this was necessary to protect certain species of wildlife, […]
62 year old mother of five Joycelyn Taylor, was laid to rest in a cemetery behind the Holy Cross RC Church in Santa Cruz on Saturday.
The church itself was not big enough to contain the scores of mourners who went to celebrate Taylor’s life and bid their farewell.
Fr Benedict Hilaire, the officiating priest, used the service to lament the […]
Caroni Green, the new company established to oversee the Caroni Green Initiative, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with four investors.
The signing took place at the Trinidad Hilton in Port of Spain on Friday.
Speaking at the event, Minister of Food Production, Devant Maharaj, said government was always looking for different means of investment in the country’s resources and this […]
Former Chaguanas Mayor, Orlando Nagessar, says the people of Trinidad and Tobago should be the ones to elect their mayor.
Speaking on Friday, at the Chaguanas Borough Corporation, after United National Congress (UNC) alderman Gopaul Boodhan was elected mayor, Mr. Nagessar, who served as Chaguanas mayor for the past three and half year, called for […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news