Two policewomen who are sisters were occupants of the vehicle in which the incident reportedly occurred.
The man was arrested by the WPC’s and taken to the […]
Police have arrested a medical orderly from the San Fernando General Hospital in connection with a stolen Ultra-Sound machine from the hospital.
The orderly’s arrest is the fourth in connection with the theft which occurred between August 7 and 8, from the hospital.
Three men appeared before a San Fernando Magistrate charged in connection with […]
Seventeen motorists will appear in the Chaguanas and San Fernando Magistrates Courts Monday morning, after being charged at the weekend with drunk driving. They were held in police exercises co-ordinated by both central and southern police divisions.
The exercises were conducted along major roadways and near to popular bars.
In the first exercise, officers of the […]
San Fernando Magistrate, Rehanna Hosein, on Monday expressed displeasure with the amount of bail granted to a police officer on a breathalyzer related charge, and increased it.
The 34 year old police officer, Haresh Mathura, who has 17 years’ service, had been placed on his own bail of $2,000 at the San Fernando Police Station […]
The officer who is currently on two years study leave has been in custody since he was arrested last week […]
- CEPEP to be managed by the Ministry of Rural Development and Local Government
- Fishermen disagree on whether or not $1 Million Government offer should be taken
- Trade Unions take aim at Finance Minister- They call for the Prime Minister’s intervention
- Foreigners calling the shots over local gangs…this from a well known criminologist
- EMA Investigates Another Oil Spill
- The Health Minister says no one can be fired for current drug shortage problem
- Health Minister is today saying that the public is not taking Zika seriously
- Trinidad and Tobago Manufacturers Association says the arrangement between Venezuela and T&T has been fruitful so far
- TTPS, Social and Welfare Association President says better partnership must be fostered between members of the public and the police service
- Chief Medical Officer confirms shortage of drugs at Public Health Institutions
- The instruction was handed down by Prime Minister Dr. Keith Rowley after yesterday’s Post Cabinet Media Briefing. Today, Former Housing Minister and Oropouche East
- We have no choice but to take it, but it is certainly not enough. That’s the lamentation of President of the Icacos Fishing Association, Esook Ali Ali was referring
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news