Two policewomen who are sisters were occupants of the vehicle in which the incident reportedly occurred.
The man was arrested by the WPC’s and taken to the […]
Police have arrested a medical orderly from the San Fernando General Hospital in connection with a stolen Ultra-Sound machine from the hospital.
The orderly’s arrest is the fourth in connection with the theft which occurred between August 7 and 8, from the hospital.
Three men appeared before a San Fernando Magistrate charged in connection with […]
Seventeen motorists will appear in the Chaguanas and San Fernando Magistrates Courts Monday morning, after being charged at the weekend with drunk driving. They were held in police exercises co-ordinated by both central and southern police divisions.
The exercises were conducted along major roadways and near to popular bars.
In the first exercise, officers of the […]
San Fernando Magistrate, Rehanna Hosein, on Monday expressed displeasure with the amount of bail granted to a police officer on a breathalyzer related charge, and increased it.
The 34 year old police officer, Haresh Mathura, who has 17 years’ service, had been placed on his own bail of $2,000 at the San Fernando Police Station […]
The officer who is currently on two years study leave has been in custody since he was arrested last week […]
- The Police Service is urging citizens not to be hesitant in reporting incidents of abuse or violence against children.
- Postal workers take sick-out action over non- payment of back pay.
- Government reports that US road show has been positive thus far.
- The Director of Public Prosecutions advices government not to make public the Clico report as yet.
- Significant decline in visitor arrivals to Tobago hoteliers are concerned.
- No decision as yet from government on the way forward for GATE.
- Prominent Criminologist says T&T’s constitution is half-dead.
- Muslims across T&T refutes claims that the religion encourages violence.
- July 30th marks United Nations World Day against Trafficking in Persons.
- WASA states that there are no outstanding funds owed to AEF.
- A 25 year old San Fernando man is in police custody, following an ATM heist in South Trinidad. on
- Man found dead at Mosquito Creek. on
- Ariapita Avenue Murder. on
- Entrepreneurs urged to explore all other options before laying off workers. on
- Increasing Murders, Low Detection Rate, Causes for Concern Says AG on
- Finance Minister Says Government Cannot Afford to Spend $700 Million On GATE. on
- The Police Service is urging citizens not to be hesitant in reporting incidents of abuse or violence against children.Superintendent Odette Lewis of the Child Protection Unit The Child Protection Unit has reported 2,595 incidents of a range of crimes committed against children for the pe
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news