Currently viewing the tag: "Slinger Francisco"
Continue Reading →
Legendary calypsonian the Mighty Sparrow (Slinger Francisco) is at a New York hospital in a coma.
News Power Now confirmed this on Monday, after news broke over the weekend of the singer’s condition.
- Petrotrin concerned about action being taken by the OWTU
- Prepare for more action at state-owned oil company, Petrotrin…this from the oilfield workers trade union
- Missing 21 year old beauty queen found
- The police unaware of wrecking laws…this from the PCA
- The community must take responsibility for crime…a well known pastor weighs in
- Naparima MP voiced concern related to cuts in funding allocated to social programmes
- PCA launches investigation into wrecking incident caught on camera
- More Ambulances needed, admits the Health Minister
- The Health Minister says staff shortage at Hospitals will be addressed
- The Education Minister is today reporting that the number of schools being listed as high risk is declining
- Petrotrin’s Vice President-human resources & corporate services, Neil Derrick Petrotrin says it remains concerned about the action being taken by the OWTU in light
- Prepare for more action at state-owned oil company, Petrotrin…this from the oilfield workers trade unionPresident General of the OWTU Ancel Roget The union commenced protests yesterday in response to a security breach which occurred at one of Petrotrin’s plants recently.
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news