Chief of the Tobago House of Assembly, Orville London has expressed concern over the recent cabinet reshuffle during a media conference at the Administrative Complex in Calder Hall, Scarborough, on Tuesday.
The THA head said the government should call an early election in light of four cabinet reshuffles with the five years that the party […]
The THA explains that the necessary paperwork has been completed for two divisions, namely, Tourism and Transportation and Community Development and Culture.
However, THA Chief Secretary, Orville London, told reporters this week that work is continuing for the […]
The leaders and their representatives concluded that the interests and demands of the people must take priority over partisan politics, when it comes to full autonomy.
Mr. London disclosed that […]
The proposal comes from Tobago House of Assembly Chief Secretary, Orville London.
Speaking with reporters at the weekly post executive council news briefing, Mr London welcomed the upgrade work being carried out at the A.N.R. […]
This issue was raised by a THA team led by Chief Secretary Orville London during a 2015 budget consultation with Minister of Finance and the Economy Larry Howai.
Reporting on the meeting at the weekly post […]
- Intensified Corporation for Regional Security Discussed by Heads, in Recent Meeting on Crime.
- West Indies target 470 deficit in pink-ball Test against England
- Vincent Cabrera Tells GML Workers To Band Together and Demand Job Security after 31 More Are Dismissed.
- Active Hurricane Season It Is. More Active Than Previous Seasons, Says MET Head.
- A Must See. Ladies, Call Up Your Girlfriends. We’re Heading Out!
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! Want A Cocktail? Here’s What You Need.
- NOTE: Caribbean Airlines Reschedules Flights
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- Intensifying cooperation regarding regional security was the focus of discussions on Friday morning when the Minister of National Security Major General (Ret’d) the Ho
- Keiron Pollard Second day of the fifth ever day-night pink-ball match in Test cricket history closed with West Indies on 44 for the loss of opener Kraigg Braithwaite for
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news