This issue was raised by a THA team led by Chief Secretary Orville London during a 2015 budget consultation with Minister of Finance and the Economy Larry Howai.
Reporting on the meeting at the weekly post […]
More cameras, creation of a canine unit and greater surveillance at the ports of entry – these are among the items for action contained in Tobago’s new Crime Plan.
Chief Secretary Orville London revealed that the plan drafted by ACP (Tobago) Brian Headley also deals with the question of manpower in the Police Service on […]
T.H.A. Education, Youth Affairs and Sport Secretary, Huey Cadette, gave the update while speaking at this week THA post executive council news briefing.
In the past the teachers […]
Chief Secretary Orville London says the special reserve recruiting exercise is significant because “these recruits are going to be used based on […]
The People national Movements holds all 12 seats in the Tobago house of Assembly.
Mr. Jack said Chief Secretary Orville London and his administration did not present […]
- Opposition Leader Says Government Should Be Doing More. Tours Areas Affected by Severe Flooding.
- RC Archbishop Speaks Out. Social Media Violence Involving Youths, Sounds Alarm.
- Areas of Sangre Grande Feel The Brunt of Inclement Weather. Livestock, Appliances, Crops Damaged.
- Members Club Association To Meet with Ministry of Finance Official on The Way Forward.
- Wild Meat Seizure from Meat Peddlers Triggers Health Concerns. Minister Speaks Out.
- Crime Report Delivered. NOW WHAT? Criminologist Urges Action and Enforcement.
- Over 40? No Problem. T&T Designer, Afiya’s Got The Perfect Advice to Boost Your Confidence Using Fashion.
- Port-of-Spain Welcomes New Catholic Archbishop, Hailing from Barbados.
- Soca Mom and Wife, Fay-Ann Lyons Enters Mas Arena. Delivers Atlanta for C2K18.
- Charged Defense Force Soldiers Spend Divali Behind Bars. Bail Likely Tomorrow.
- Opposition Leader, Kamla Persad Bissessar today toured areas affected by flooding. She met with residents and spoke with reporters on the situation. In a statement to the
- Archbishop Joseph Harris. Roman Catholic Archbishop Joseph Harris expresses concern about challenges in the education system. He cited violence and indiscipline in school
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar protest Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news