Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar is now in Panama where she will partake in the seventh Summit of the Americas this morning.
In Jamaica yesterday however, Mrs. Persad Bissessar threw the spotlight on the issue of terrorism and its effect on the region.
In the presence of US President, Barack Obama, T&T’s Prime Minister said […]
A shortage of labour and concerns about productivity are two areas being raised by the business community in Tobago.
Secretary of Finance and Enterprise Development in the Tobago House of Assembly, Joel Jack, says the matter was highlighted during recent discussion with officials of the Tobago Chapter of Chamber of Industry and Commerce and the […]
Tobagonians are being urged to do their part to make visitors’ stay on the island, a safe and enjoyable one.
Tobago House of Assembly Tourism Secretary, Tracy Davidson-Celestine, made the appeal during the weekly Post Executive Council media briefing.
She said this approach is critical especially with the resumption of a weekly flight by Virgin […]
The sister isle of Tobago proved to be a very popular choice for many this past carnival. Speaking at the post cabinet media conference on Thursday afternoon, Minister of Transport, Stephen Cadiz noted that the some 8000 travellers utilized the fast ferry service to visit Tobago during carnival.
He said […]
Newly appointed Attorney General, Garvin Nicholas, says he is ready to take on the demanding portfolio.
He will replace Anand Ramlogan who is surrounded by controversy relating to witness tampering allegations.
Mr. Nicholas appointment is one of six major changes announced by Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar , to the cabinet in an address […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news