State owned oil company, Petrotrin has accepted an invitation by the Ministry of Labour to treat with an ongoing trade dispute concerning an extension of leave for union business for three employees, one of whom is Oilfield Workers Trade Union President, Ancel Roget.
In a media release issued this afternoon, Petrotrin explained that a […]
Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar is now in Panama where she will partake in the seventh Summit of the Americas this morning.
In Jamaica yesterday however, Mrs. Persad Bissessar threw the spotlight on the issue of terrorism and its effect on the region.
In the presence of US President, Barack Obama, T&T’s Prime Minister said […]
Organisers are putting the finishing touches on preparations , as St. Kitts readies itself to host the 44th edition of the CARIFTA Games, which gets underway at the Silver Jubilee Stadium on Saturday.
The leading athletes from 26 countries across the region will do battle in the Under-18 and Under-20 categories through the weekend, […]
A 49 year old man who was recently released from prison after serving a nine month term, has been accused of setting the blaze.
Incidents of domestic violence […]
The woman went to the Cunupia police station this morning where she told officers that the man routinely threatens to kill her.
She said he threatened her with the gun yesterday evening, but went to […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news