Education and Research Officer at the Oilfield Workers Trade Union, Ozzi Warwick says the union is yet to receive any further correspondence from state owned oil company, Petrotrin, relative to yesterday’s remarks made by the union’s president, Ancel Roget.
Warwick, speaking on Power 102.1FM on Friday, said the state company’s demand is yet another move […]
House Speaker, Wade Mark, has ruled that a prima facie case does not exist and as such there is no need for Minister of State in the Ministry of the People and Social Development, Vernella Allyene Toppin, to be sent before the Privileges Committee of Parliament
Recently Chaguanas West Member of Parliament, Jack Warner, speaking […]
Teachers are strongly objecting to the installation of cameras in the staff room of the Belmont Boys Secondary School .
Reports indicated that the principal of the School said that the security equipment was installed because of irregularities that had been taking place in the staff room.
However in an interview with News Power Now […]
This country’s Prime Minister has joined in solidarity with many who today mourn the loss of media house owner and former Caribbean Airlines Vice Chairman, Mohan Jaikaran.
Mr. Jaikaran died at his home on Sunday. He was the owner of WIN Communications.
Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar, in a media statement issued to the media, […]
Guyana’s national 15s rugby team returned home yesterday without silverware they left holding as they were narrowly defeated Saturday by Trinidad and Tobago 22-20 in the final of the Southern Zone of the North, Central Americ and Caribbean Rugby Association Championships.
And Guyana news on the one hand is quoted as saying “According to reports out of […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news