Education and Research Officer at the Oilfield Workers Trade Union, Ozzi Warwick says the union is yet to receive any further correspondence from state owned oil company, Petrotrin, relative to yesterday’s remarks made by the union’s president, Ancel Roget.
Warwick, speaking on Power 102.1FM on Friday, said the state company’s demand is yet another move […]
House Speaker, Wade Mark, has ruled that a prima facie case does not exist and as such there is no need for Minister of State in the Ministry of the People and Social Development, Vernella Allyene Toppin, to be sent before the Privileges Committee of Parliament
Recently Chaguanas West Member of Parliament, Jack Warner, speaking […]
Teachers are strongly objecting to the installation of cameras in the staff room of the Belmont Boys Secondary School .
Reports indicated that the principal of the School said that the security equipment was installed because of irregularities that had been taking place in the staff room.
However in an interview with News Power Now […]
This country’s Prime Minister has joined in solidarity with many who today mourn the loss of media house owner and former Caribbean Airlines Vice Chairman, Mohan Jaikaran.
Mr. Jaikaran died at his home on Sunday. He was the owner of WIN Communications.
Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar, in a media statement issued to the media, […]
Guyana’s national 15s rugby team returned home yesterday without silverware they left holding as they were narrowly defeated Saturday by Trinidad and Tobago 22-20 in the final of the Southern Zone of the North, Central Americ and Caribbean Rugby Association Championships.
And Guyana news on the one hand is quoted as saying “According to reports out of […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news