The parliament is told by Transport Minister, Stephen Cadiz, that at this time, it is not economically viable to establish a Water Taxi Service in La Brea and Point Fortin.
Questioned on the promised start of the service in these communities by La Brea MP , Fitzgerald Jeffrey and Point Fortin MP, Paula Gopee Scoon, […]
One of the findings of an internal probe done into the March 23rd series of nationwide road blocks has revealed that there was a breakdown in control for a short period of time between senior and junior officers in various police divisions.
National Security Minister, Carl Alfonso made the revelation as he presented the report […]
The Trinidad and Tobago Postal Workers’ Union is today questioning TTPOST’s Chief Personnel Officer and the company’s management, on the status of commencement for wage negotiations for the period 2011 to 2013.
At noon today, union members protested outside the CPO’s St. Vincent Street, Port- of -Spain office demanding answers on the issue.
Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar yesterday commissioned this country’s diplomatic high commission building in Jamaica, as she arrived on the island ahead of bilateral talks with CARICOM member countries.
Speaking at the commissioning ceremony yesterday, Mrs. Persad Bissessar said the event was a symbolic one as it appropriated punctuated the belief and mission to ensure […]
The government indicates that news guidelines have been given to the Chief Personnel Officer relating to on-going wage negotiations with the police and prison service.
In the past representatives of both the police and prison associations have expressed concerned about the status of the talks at the bargaining table.
During proceedings in the House of […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news