Many citizens have reacted to the proposal of the Motor Vehicle Bill which can result in a $5,000 fine and six
months in jail for drivers caught with alcohol in their hands.
Some lament the fact that they can no longer enjoy one alcoholic beverage when they are operating a motor
vehicle, describing […]
Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) has confirmed receipt of communication from internet service provider, Google, through the Central Authority of Trinidad and Tobago on the matter that has come to be commonly referred to as ’email-gate’.
In a statement issued by the Trinidad and Tobago Police service this afternoon, it is noted that the […]
The Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) opened the Priority Bus Route to all traffic from 10am this morning after a four car smash up earlier.
The TTPS were forced to re-direct the traffic to the PBR and other roads following an accident on the westbound lane of the Churchill Roosevelt Highway in the vicinity […]
In May this year Ms Seetahal was ambushed and shot to death inside her sports utility vehicle in Woodbrook.
Former lead investigator on the case Assistant Commissioner of Police Wayne Dick left on extended vacation leave last Friday.
The Attorney General Anand Ramlogan and his wife Nalini were involved in an accident last night.
According to reports the vehicle in which they were being taken to a cocktail reception at the Southern Academy for the Performing Arts collided with another vehicle at the intersection of the Rienzi Kirton Highway and Todd’s Street, San […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news