Many citizens have reacted to the proposal of the Motor Vehicle Bill which can result in a $5,000 fine and six
months in jail for drivers caught with alcohol in their hands.
Some lament the fact that they can no longer enjoy one alcoholic beverage when they are operating a motor
vehicle, describing […]
Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) has confirmed receipt of communication from internet service provider, Google, through the Central Authority of Trinidad and Tobago on the matter that has come to be commonly referred to as ’email-gate’.
In a statement issued by the Trinidad and Tobago Police service this afternoon, it is noted that the […]
The Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) opened the Priority Bus Route to all traffic from 10am this morning after a four car smash up earlier.
The TTPS were forced to re-direct the traffic to the PBR and other roads following an accident on the westbound lane of the Churchill Roosevelt Highway in the vicinity […]
In May this year Ms Seetahal was ambushed and shot to death inside her sports utility vehicle in Woodbrook.
Former lead investigator on the case Assistant Commissioner of Police Wayne Dick left on extended vacation leave last Friday.
The Attorney General Anand Ramlogan and his wife Nalini were involved in an accident last night.
According to reports the vehicle in which they were being taken to a cocktail reception at the Southern Academy for the Performing Arts collided with another vehicle at the intersection of the Rienzi Kirton Highway and Todd’s Street, San […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news