Many citizens have reacted to the proposal of the Motor Vehicle Bill which can result in a $5,000 fine and six
months in jail for drivers caught with alcohol in their hands.
Some lament the fact that they can no longer enjoy one alcoholic beverage when they are operating a motor
vehicle, describing […]
Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) has confirmed receipt of communication from internet service provider, Google, through the Central Authority of Trinidad and Tobago on the matter that has come to be commonly referred to as ’email-gate’.
In a statement issued by the Trinidad and Tobago Police service this afternoon, it is noted that the […]
The Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) opened the Priority Bus Route to all traffic from 10am this morning after a four car smash up earlier.
The TTPS were forced to re-direct the traffic to the PBR and other roads following an accident on the westbound lane of the Churchill Roosevelt Highway in the vicinity […]
In May this year Ms Seetahal was ambushed and shot to death inside her sports utility vehicle in Woodbrook.
Former lead investigator on the case Assistant Commissioner of Police Wayne Dick left on extended vacation leave last Friday.
The Attorney General Anand Ramlogan and his wife Nalini were involved in an accident last night.
According to reports the vehicle in which they were being taken to a cocktail reception at the Southern Academy for the Performing Arts collided with another vehicle at the intersection of the Rienzi Kirton Highway and Todd’s Street, San […]
- Carnival Results 2017
- St Vincent born calypsonian Lornette “Fya Empress” fires back at TUCO
- In spite of the long career Calypso Rose has no plans to bow out of the musical arena
- Football away focus while horse racing is all at home – today
- Bravo has tweet and cricketing future in his hands, regional boss says
- US Muslim community campaigns to repair Jewish cemetery
- Former National Security Minister says Government must properly communicate the truth to US President Donald Trump
- Tourism Minister says she is expecting a bumper Carnival season 2017
- Calypsonian Lady Gypsy’s fate for a spot in the Calypso Monarch is still uncertain
- President of the Route Two Maxi Taxi Association calls for more security at City Gate after Carnival fetes
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news