Maracas Bay police are presently assisting with traffic flow along the North Coast Road, in the vicinity of the look out, where, according to ODPM officials, a landslide has taken place.
HERE’S WHAT WE KNOW:
The landslide took place just after 11pm last evening. Traffic is not impassable, however one way traffic is being […]
Trinidad and Tobago’s Energy Minister, Franklin Khan on Monday expressed satisfaction at the announcement by BPTT of its first gas find from its Juniper development. In a statement issued to the media, Minister Khan said the project represents an investment of approximately US$ 2 Billion by BPTT and will have a gas production capacity of 590 […]
Education and Research Officer at the Oilfield Workers Trade Union, Ozzi Warwick says the union is yet to receive any further correspondence from state owned oil company, Petrotrin, relative to yesterday’s remarks made by the union’s president, Ancel Roget.
Warwick, speaking on Power 102.1FM on Friday, said the state company’s demand is yet another move […]
House Speaker, Wade Mark, has ruled that a prima facie case does not exist and as such there is no need for Minister of State in the Ministry of the People and Social Development, Vernella Allyene Toppin, to be sent before the Privileges Committee of Parliament
Recently Chaguanas West Member of Parliament, Jack Warner, speaking […]
Teachers are strongly objecting to the installation of cameras in the staff room of the Belmont Boys Secondary School .
Reports indicated that the principal of the School said that the security equipment was installed because of irregularities that had been taking place in the staff room.
However in an interview with News Power Now […]
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- CWU Union Leader, Joseph Remy Announces His Retirement
- Tertiary Education Institution Director Concerned About Students in Light of Unaccredited Status of School
- Red Eye Outbreak Being Monitored in the Region. TIPS TO AVOID IT INSIDE.
- Potential Tropical Cyclone Upgraded to Tropical Storm Harvey – POSES NO THREAT TO T&T.
- What Embarrassment? For Who? Former Transport Minister Rejects Sentiments That Sea Bridge Fiasco Is An Embarrassment to the PNM
- Nicole Dyer Griffith Weighs In On COP Publicity Boost, Admitting The Optics Don’t Look Good.
- Barbados Better Brace For Potential Tropical Cyclone 9
- Two brothers were charged on Thursday in connection with the murder of 15 -year -old Emmanuel Okera. A 12 -year- old student of Freeport Presbyterian Primary School was
- Despite assurances from the Blind Welfare Association of Trinidad and Tobago about health and safety conditions, the Central Executive of the All Trinidad General Workers
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news