The advice comes from Public Relations Officer of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service, Superintended Joanne Archie.
She was speaking at the weekly police news briefing held at Administration Building, Sackville Street, Port of […]
Public Information Officer of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service, Inspector Wayne Mystar has condemned the recent surge in hit-and-run accidents.
Speaking with the media at Wednesday’s Police Media Briefing, Inspector Wayne Mystar stated that leaving the scene of an accident transform an accident into a crime.
The Inspector urged […]
The incident occurred at approximately 1:30am, in Endeavour Village, Chaguanas.
Reports indicate a party of officers was in the process of questioning a man involved in an altercation when the Soldier identified himself and intervened.
It is Alleged he […]
Reports indicate that residents at Pioneer Drive heard several loud explosions in the area around 7.30 pm.
Shortly after, the body of a man was found lying along the roadway with several gunshot wounds […]
Public Information Officer of the TTPS, Inspector Wayne Mystar, made the comment while addressing the weekly police news briefing held at the Administration Building, Sackville Street, Port of Spain, Thursday.
His comment […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news