The departure of Nicole Dyer- Griffith from the Congress of the People (COP) will not affect the People’s Partnership.
This, according to Chairman of the United National Congress (UNC) Kadeesha Ameen, in televised interview earlier today.
She disclosed while she was sad to see her go, the Partnership encompasses much more than just one person […]
Acting chairman of the United National Congress and former Chairman of the Tunapuna/Piarco Regional Corporation, Khadijah Ameen says any move to remove the Ministry of Local Government would equate to the removal of power from the hands of the people of Trinidad and Tobago.
Speaking during an interview earlier today, Ms. Ameen, responded to […]
She revealed that while Mr. Roberts’ decision to resign was admirable she felt that the Prime Minister really deserved commendation for the way she handled the […]
Her request comes following accusations that the People’s National Movement was responsible for individuals bearing placards containing racial slurs during a Rally on Friday.
However, Dr. Rowley said that it’s the UNC […]
The Interim Political leader of the Independent Liberal Party Mr. Jack Warner has accused supporters of the United National Congress (UNC) of being paid to disrupt a political meeting he attended last Thursday.
He also responded to a statement by the Acting Political Leader of the Congress Of the People […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news