Last week at the United National Congress’ Monday Night Forum, Prime Minister Kamla Persad- Bissessser revealed that she had instructed Leader of Government Business in the Lower House, Dr. Roodal Moonilal to start proceedings to file a Motion of no confidence in Dr. Keith Rowley.
Addressing supporters at the Brazil High School last Monday, Persad-Bissessar […]
130 million dollars is being put forward by the government as the final payment to former sugar -cane workers.
Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar, says consultations were held with the various groups which represent the former sugar employees.
Speaking at the Monday Night Forum held by the United National Congress at Kanhai Presbyterian Primary School, […]
On the heels of Nicole Dyer’s resignation from the Congress of the People political party, one political analyst says her move was expected.
Dyer, who was the party’s chairman, resigned on Sunday, saying the COP has been sidelined by the main partner in the coalition People’s Partnership, the United National Congress.
She also condemned COP […]
He said while the People’s National movement has made promises of a vision for the country, they have not consulted with the people.
The Peoples National Movement’s (PNM) representative for Port-of-Spain North/St. Ann’s West has said she will not put herself up for re-election next year.
Former Secondary School principal Patricia McIntosh disclosed that around mid-term she realized that she could not have continued.
Ms. McIntosh informed the PNM of her decision over a month ago.
She said […]
- Illegal vending in Arima being tackled
- OWTU says no to job cuts in economic hardship
- Search continues for missing man at sea
- Contractors Association reports better days
- Tobago prices reportedly increasing following transport woes
- Businessman’s murder raises discussions on accessing licensed firearms
- Truckers & Traders Association President says sea bridge crisis needs Gov’t intervention
- Fiery protests as Morvant residents cry neglect
- National Security Minister says Life Sport responsible for crime fighting challenges today
- Sea transport issues continue, PM says sorry
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news