Last week at the United National Congress’ Monday Night Forum, Prime Minister Kamla Persad- Bissessser revealed that she had instructed Leader of Government Business in the Lower House, Dr. Roodal Moonilal to start proceedings to file a Motion of no confidence in Dr. Keith Rowley.
Addressing supporters at the Brazil High School last Monday, Persad-Bissessar […]
130 million dollars is being put forward by the government as the final payment to former sugar -cane workers.
Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar, says consultations were held with the various groups which represent the former sugar employees.
Speaking at the Monday Night Forum held by the United National Congress at Kanhai Presbyterian Primary School, […]
On the heels of Nicole Dyer’s resignation from the Congress of the People political party, one political analyst says her move was expected.
Dyer, who was the party’s chairman, resigned on Sunday, saying the COP has been sidelined by the main partner in the coalition People’s Partnership, the United National Congress.
She also condemned COP […]
He said while the People’s National movement has made promises of a vision for the country, they have not consulted with the people.
The Peoples National Movement’s (PNM) representative for Port-of-Spain North/St. Ann’s West has said she will not put herself up for re-election next year.
Former Secondary School principal Patricia McIntosh disclosed that around mid-term she realized that she could not have continued.
Ms. McIntosh informed the PNM of her decision over a month ago.
She said […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news