Next week Tuesday the Desalination Company of Trinidad and Tobago (Desalcott) will shut down its Desalination Plant at Point Lisas to facilitate maintenance works. WASA says the all nationals across the country will likely be affected and as such, the company is advising citizens to aintain/establish a system of storage over the period of the […]
Rampant corruption at the Port Authority will be addressed.
President of the Tobago arm of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce Demi John Cruikshank is today saying that stakeholders were given that assurance at their meeting with the Prime Minister on the sister isle yesterday.
Speaking on the Power Breakfast Show […]
Residents of Coramandel Village have reportedly been cut off as a result of a land slide in the area.
Details are limited at this time, however a leaking WASA main is being prematurely blamed by residents for the situation.
WASA is said to have done repairs to the leaking main yesterday.
The situation has affected […]
The Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management (ODPM) states that all national agencies are in a state of readiness. At a press conference held at Ministry of National Security, the ODPM’s Captain (Retired) Neville Wint, called for citizens to remain vigilant, calm […]
Workers from the Water and Sewage Authority have been working assiduously to repair the North Oropouche Water Treatment Plant after an accident disrupted operations on Saturday night.
In an interview with News power Now this morning, Communications Specialist of the Water and Sewage Authority Daniel Plenty, explained that a snake crawled on to the transformer […]
- Prime Minister Dr. Keith Rowley Disappointed in Reaction of Trinbagonians to Offering Assistance to Dominicans.
- “EMPLOYEES ENSLAVED.” Watson Duke Fires Back at the Arima Borough Corporation.
- T&T Does Not Have its Own Building Codes, Explains Urban and Regional Planner.
- TTUTT’s Doodhai Expresses Further Confusion Over SEA Date Change.
- Education Minister Confused by Mixed Signals Over SEA Date Adjustment
- Prime Minister Rowley Adamant, Trinidad and Tobago Must Help its Neighbours.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS: Mental Outpatient Severs Baby’s Head in Russia. Police Shoot Him Dead.
- UBER’s Application to Renew License Rejected in the UK. Company Expected to Appeal.
- Tobago to the Rescue. All Hands On Deck to Help Caribbean Neighbours Affected by Hurricanes Irma and Maria.
- PM Has No Objection to Ocean Flower 2 Dry Docking in T&T.
- Prime Minister Dr. Keith Rowley Disappointed in Reaction of Trinbagonians to Offering Assistance to Dominicans.Trinidad and Tobago’s Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley today spoke with veteran journalist, Tony Fraser on Power 102.1FM. As the frequency delivered its day-long hu
- Dr. James Armstrong Urban and Regional Planner Dr. James Armstrong says Trinidad and Tobago has building guidelines to ensure that the structures are built to withstand n
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news