Minister of the environment and Water Resources, Ganga Singh, speaking during this afternoon’s post cabinet media briefing assured citizens that the water being distributed by the Water and Sewage Authority is now safe for consumption.
He noted that laboratory tests were conducted by both the Environmental Management Authority and WASA.
Citizens being serviced by the Caroni Water Treatment Plant are again being advised to be vigilant following a statement issued by the Water and sewage Authority that operators at the plant observed an oily substance in the river which, led to the immediate stoppage of operations at the plant last evening.
The facility was restarted […]
The TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO FARMERS UNION (TTFU) has condemned the Water and Sewage Authority (WASA) for increasing rates on water for the purpose for agriculture use.
They have also criticized WASA’s policy for abstraction permits and their denial of permits to farmers who applied within the time frame.
At present the Union says that approximately […]
affected power lines in the area.
Residents said they lost power yesterday, leading to an investigation by the Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission which
resulted in the finding that trees that were […]
The Water and Sewerage Authority wishes to advise customers in parts of Central Trinidad who are currently without a water supply that this is due to a ruptured transmission main, located at Egypt Trace, Endeavour, Chaguanas.
In a media release WASA stated that the main was damaged by contractors carrying out excavation work in […]
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- Anil Roberts dismisses hotel room video allegations against him as bacchanal
- Met office dispels rumours of tropical storm threat for T&T
- Gov’t promises clean up action in South and Central following storm passage
- $25mill relief fund established following Tropical Storm Bret
- POS General Hospital workers protest food supply and equipment shortage
- POS General Hospital staff protest poor working conditions and lack of food in kitchen area
- South clean up continues following severe flooding
- The Anil Roberts Interview -The Pursuit of Truth
- Food price hike and poorer quality produce is unavoidable following Tropical Storm
- Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from anot
- Anil Roberts being Interviewed by Tony Fraser In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news