Weighing in on the new developments with the Cabo star, Minority Leader in the Tobago House of Assembly, Watson Duke says he is not impressed by these new developments.
Speaking with News Power Now on the heels of the minister’s tour of the Cabo Star yesterday, Mr Duke accused the Minister of Transport telling untruths.
PSA President Watson Duke says intends run for presidency of the association for the third time.
Speaking with members of the media this morning, Duke said his work at the PSA is not complete adding that he has made a promise to all public servants to continue fighting for their rights, safety and job security.
The issue of the government’s plans to introduce a new fast ferry to the sea bridge between Trinidad and Tobago remains a matter of contention.
Minority leader of the Tobago House of Assembly Watson Duke says while plans are afoot to introduce the vessel, the people must know that the boat is in no […]
Minority Leader in the Tobago House of Assembly Watson Duke is today calling for the removal of the Minister of Works and Transport Rohan Sinanan.
He says that the people in Tobago continue to suffer with no end in sight.
This as Works and Transport Minister Rohan Sinanan said that the Port Authority of […]
A step in the right direction, but moving towards achieving this must be genuine; this is the assessment of Joseph Remy, President of the Communication Workers Union, to an appeal from Watson Duke, Public Services Association President, for unity in the labour movement.
The PSA head made the appeal during a media briefing recently […]
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- CWU Union Leader, Joseph Remy Announces His Retirement
- Tertiary Education Institution Director Concerned About Students in Light of Unaccredited Status of School
- Red Eye Outbreak Being Monitored in the Region. TIPS TO AVOID IT INSIDE.
- Potential Tropical Cyclone Upgraded to Tropical Storm Harvey – POSES NO THREAT TO T&T.
- What Embarrassment? For Who? Former Transport Minister Rejects Sentiments That Sea Bridge Fiasco Is An Embarrassment to the PNM
- Nicole Dyer Griffith Weighs In On COP Publicity Boost, Admitting The Optics Don’t Look Good.
- Barbados Better Brace For Potential Tropical Cyclone 9
- Two brothers were charged on Thursday in connection with the murder of 15 -year -old Emmanuel Okera. A 12 -year- old student of Freeport Presbyterian Primary School was
- Despite assurances from the Blind Welfare Association of Trinidad and Tobago about health and safety conditions, the Central Executive of the All Trinidad General Workers
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news