The issue of the government’s plans to introduce a new fast ferry to the sea bridge between Trinidad and Tobago remains a matter of contention.
Minority leader of the Tobago House of Assembly Watson Duke says while plans are afoot to introduce the vessel, the people must know that the boat is in no […]
Minority Leader in the Tobago House of Assembly Watson Duke is today calling for the removal of the Minister of Works and Transport Rohan Sinanan.
He says that the people in Tobago continue to suffer with no end in sight.
This as Works and Transport Minister Rohan Sinanan said that the Port Authority of […]
A step in the right direction, but moving towards achieving this must be genuine; this is the assessment of Joseph Remy, President of the Communication Workers Union, to an appeal from Watson Duke, Public Services Association President, for unity in the labour movement.
The PSA head made the appeal during a media briefing recently […]
The state of the health care system in Trinidad and Tobago continues to command the attention of the media and the general public at large.
In recent months, healthcare workers have demanded better working conditions, the most recent being Maternity ward staff at the Port of Spain General Hospital who have called for heightened security […]
Public Services Association President, Watson Duke yesterday criticized his union cohorts, implying that they would do anything for media attention.
Speaking during a media conference, the PSA leader who secured a 14% wage increase for civil servants, said the Occupational Health and Safety issues raised by his workers at the Public Services Association recently, […]
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- Anil Roberts dismisses hotel room video allegations against him as bacchanal
- Met office dispels rumours of tropical storm threat for T&T
- Gov’t promises clean up action in South and Central following storm passage
- $25mill relief fund established following Tropical Storm Bret
- POS General Hospital workers protest food supply and equipment shortage
- POS General Hospital staff protest poor working conditions and lack of food in kitchen area
- South clean up continues following severe flooding
- The Anil Roberts Interview -The Pursuit of Truth
- Food price hike and poorer quality produce is unavoidable following Tropical Storm
- Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from anot
- Anil Roberts being Interviewed by Tony Fraser In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news