The children, ages 6, 8, 9 and 10 were rescued by police on Tuesday at around 11am after […]
Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar yesterday commissioned this country’s diplomatic high commission building in Jamaica, as she arrived on the island ahead of bilateral talks with CARICOM member countries.
Speaking at the commissioning ceremony yesterday, Mrs. Persad Bissessar said the event was a symbolic one as it appropriated punctuated the belief and mission to ensure […]
A shortage of labourers and concerns about productivity are two areas of concern raised by the business community in Tobago.
Secretary of Finance and Enterprise Development in the Tobago House of Assembly, Joel Jack, says the matters were highlighted during recent discussions with officials of the Tobago Chapter of Chamber of Industry and Commerce and the […]
The Transport Minister has admitted that contingency transportation measures would have been near impossible, given yesterday’s total shut down of the country by police officers in what they termed a total day of policing in both Trinidad and Tobago.
Minister Stephen Cadiz spoke with News Power Now this morning and admitted that there was […]
The public is being assured that contingency measures have been put in place to address any possible shortage in human resources at the Sangre Grande hospital amid reports of industrial action by workers.
The Public Services Association claims there are health and safety challenges at the eastern medical facility.
Health Minister, Dr. Fuad Khan, speaking […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news