The children, ages 6, 8, 9 and 10 were rescued by police on Tuesday at around 11am after […]
Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar yesterday commissioned this country’s diplomatic high commission building in Jamaica, as she arrived on the island ahead of bilateral talks with CARICOM member countries.
Speaking at the commissioning ceremony yesterday, Mrs. Persad Bissessar said the event was a symbolic one as it appropriated punctuated the belief and mission to ensure […]
A shortage of labourers and concerns about productivity are two areas of concern raised by the business community in Tobago.
Secretary of Finance and Enterprise Development in the Tobago House of Assembly, Joel Jack, says the matters were highlighted during recent discussions with officials of the Tobago Chapter of Chamber of Industry and Commerce and the […]
The Transport Minister has admitted that contingency transportation measures would have been near impossible, given yesterday’s total shut down of the country by police officers in what they termed a total day of policing in both Trinidad and Tobago.
Minister Stephen Cadiz spoke with News Power Now this morning and admitted that there was […]
The public is being assured that contingency measures have been put in place to address any possible shortage in human resources at the Sangre Grande hospital amid reports of industrial action by workers.
The Public Services Association claims there are health and safety challenges at the eastern medical facility.
Health Minister, Dr. Fuad Khan, speaking […]
- Illegal vending in Arima being tackled
- OWTU says no to job cuts in economic hardship
- Search continues for missing man at sea
- Contractors Association reports better days
- Tobago prices reportedly increasing following transport woes
- Businessman’s murder raises discussions on accessing licensed firearms
- Truckers & Traders Association President says sea bridge crisis needs Gov’t intervention
- Fiery protests as Morvant residents cry neglect
- National Security Minister says Life Sport responsible for crime fighting challenges today
- Sea transport issues continue, PM says sorry
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news