One issue in particular has caused the teachers to pack up and leave.
At the center of the walk out was a fight between a male student and a female teacher.
The student is said to have head butted the teacher during the altercation.
The teacher demanded that the student be suspended and an investigation launched.
The student was suspended for one week and then he returned to school.
Upon his return all the teachers at the school made the decision to pack up and leave citing frustration with the present conditions at the Institution.
The morning President of the Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers Association Lynsley Doodai revealed that the student was supposed to return to the school with his parents which he did not do, and was retained in the office.
His mother came to the Institution, took her son and left.
When the student eventually returned he is said to have threatened other students.
- Carnival Results 2017
- St Vincent born calypsonian Lornette “Fya Empress” fires back at TUCO
- In spite of the long career Calypso Rose has no plans to bow out of the musical arena
- Football away focus while horse racing is all at home – today
- Bravo has tweet and cricketing future in his hands, regional boss says
- US Muslim community campaigns to repair Jewish cemetery
- Former National Security Minister says Government must properly communicate the truth to US President Donald Trump
- Tourism Minister says she is expecting a bumper Carnival season 2017
- Calypsonian Lady Gypsy’s fate for a spot in the Calypso Monarch is still uncertain
- President of the Route Two Maxi Taxi Association calls for more security at City Gate after Carnival fetes
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news