One issue in particular has caused the teachers to pack up and leave.
At the center of the walk out was a fight between a male student and a female teacher.
The student is said to have head butted the teacher during the altercation.
The teacher demanded that the student be suspended and an investigation launched.
The student was suspended for one week and then he returned to school.
Upon his return all the teachers at the school made the decision to pack up and leave citing frustration with the present conditions at the Institution.
The morning President of the Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers Association Lynsley Doodai revealed that the student was supposed to return to the school with his parents which he did not do, and was retained in the office.
His mother came to the Institution, took her son and left.
When the student eventually returned he is said to have threatened other students.
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- The Communication Workers Union says they are not accepting an apology from the Tourism Minister in light of the dismal of TDC workers
- Property Owners be aware, payment of your property taxes must be made priority, this according an auditing firm
- Law Students at UWI St Augustine are protesting a planned move to the campus in Debe….
- One farmers group says they are supporting the decision by government to close the Caroni Greens limited.
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche East says the Government’s decision to shut down the Community Comfort control was highly inconsiderate
- Eight arrests have been made in raids in London, Birmingham and elsewhere following an attack in Westminster that left four dead, police have said. Hundreds of detectives
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force traumaHomicide detectives are continuing investigations this morning in the case of the teenage boy whose body was found outside the compound of the Waterloo Secondary School,
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news