On the heels of statements made by the Opposition Leader yesterday during an energy Chamber luncheon, energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine today sought to clarify several points he said were inaccurate.
Energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine spoke this afternoon during the Post Cabinet Media Conference held at the Office of the Prime Minister in St. Clair. He pointed to several matters today, among them, the status of the Aluminum Smelter Project and the alleged abandonment of the Union Industrial Estate.
Appalled by statements made by the Opposition Leader relative to the competency of his staff at the ministry, Minister Ramnarine quoted Dr. Rowley’s statements.
The Minister said noted that in the past five years the current staff at the Ministry of Energy and Energy Affairs, has presided over the signing of 21 new production sharing contracts and exploration licenses.
Energy and Energy Affairs Minister, Kevin Ramnarine
- Chinese national and business owner robbed and shot dead
- Islamic Front President says social distress fuelling crime spree in T&T
- The Congress of the People (COP) is not dead
- Opposition determined to set record straight on Friday’s Parliament walkout
- Temporary traffic disruption at Camden Road, Couva
- A community is in shock as double homicide rocks Malabar
- Former Tourism Minister says Bourdain documentary may work in T&T’s favour
- ODPM says T&T is equipped to handle a natural disaster
- Opposition seeks to clears the air on Friday’s Parliament walkout
- POS Mayor says he is not aware of calls for Christopher Columbus statue to be removed
- The Chinese community here in Trinidad has counted another loss as one of its members was shot to death on Tuesday night. Yana Zeng, the owner of N&N Mini Mart, was
- There remains a lack of focus and attention on the elements of social distress plaguing communities in Trinidad and Tobago. This, according to one Islamic Leader, is at
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news