On the heels of statements made by the Opposition Leader yesterday during an energy Chamber luncheon, energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine today sought to clarify several points he said were inaccurate.
Energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine spoke this afternoon during the Post Cabinet Media Conference held at the Office of the Prime Minister in St. Clair. He pointed to several matters today, among them, the status of the Aluminum Smelter Project and the alleged abandonment of the Union Industrial Estate.
Appalled by statements made by the Opposition Leader relative to the competency of his staff at the ministry, Minister Ramnarine quoted Dr. Rowley’s statements.
The Minister said noted that in the past five years the current staff at the Ministry of Energy and Energy Affairs, has presided over the signing of 21 new production sharing contracts and exploration licenses.
Energy and Energy Affairs Minister, Kevin Ramnarine
- Miller grinds TT Red Force to defeat yet again in regional cricket clash
- TT Hockey men fire past Swiss in World League action in Tacarigua
- There is concern over what has been described as fear by residents in the Enterprise area
- Reports that residents in Enterprise are afraid to leave their homes surface this morning
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Enterprise gang leader Selwyn “Robocop” Alexis There is concern over what has been described as fear by residents in the Enterprise area after shootings that occurred
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news