On the heels of statements made by the Opposition Leader yesterday during an energy Chamber luncheon, energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine today sought to clarify several points he said were inaccurate.
Energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine spoke this afternoon during the Post Cabinet Media Conference held at the Office of the Prime Minister in St. Clair. He pointed to several matters today, among them, the status of the Aluminum Smelter Project and the alleged abandonment of the Union Industrial Estate.
Appalled by statements made by the Opposition Leader relative to the competency of his staff at the ministry, Minister Ramnarine quoted Dr. Rowley’s statements.
The Minister said noted that in the past five years the current staff at the Ministry of Energy and Energy Affairs, has presided over the signing of 21 new production sharing contracts and exploration licenses.
Energy and Energy Affairs Minister, Kevin Ramnarine
- Over 100 schools meet to discuss urgent issues such as discipline and supervision
- Trinidadian nationals in London said to be safe following terror attack
- Port Authority says sea transportation issues to be resolved soon
- Police Complaints Authority says illegal wrecking of vehicles has been ongoing
- The Prime Minister requests report from Sports Minister on recent Tobago trip
- Tourism Association President says not enough being done to market Trinidad
- Sport Minister says allegations against him are an attempt to get him out of office
- Tobago records another murder
- Attorney at law Om Lalla says Finance Minister trying to get around court ruling
- PSA General Secretary promises ideal industrial relations climate if elected President
- Education Minister, Anthony Garcia The Education Ministry reveals that over one hundred of the one hundred and twenty-five secondary schools’ principals heeded a call b
- London terror attack This country’s High Commission in London confirms that all nationals within the diaspora who are registered with it are safe following the terror a
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news